spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, cluckmeister, yellowlab

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby quackattack1991 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Jaker, don't listen to these clowns. More power to you for making the most out of sub-par conditions. A lot of these guys, especially tomkat, come off as huge douches who feel like they are entitled to something. There's a reason it's "public hunting".
2012-2013 Season

Looking forward to it
User avatar
quackattack1991
hunter
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: South Central Kansas


Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby T Man » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:08 am

jaker wrote: theres probly not a person on this board that has completely followed that rule.


Ummm, its less of a rule, more of a Law.

fowlhunter wrote:
Get over yourself. I gurantee 99% of the hunters I know exceed that.


99% of the people I know have broken the speed limit. Less illegal because I know lots of people that do it?

jaker wrote:Are you alwatys a douche?


Yup. Broken a few hands with my face, but for the most part it works out for me.


To be honest, I am glad you guys had a good hunt, its just a little irritating when I realize how futile my adherence to the law is.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6083
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby L0ngh0rn30 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:23 am

TomKat wrote:Jaker,
I dont think your a bad person. Just understand, I don't want anyone else hunting here. I pay property taxes here.

Its not you, its anyone. Nothing personal.


I get your attempt at humor.

Larger numbers of hunters, whether in-state or out, is the case everywere. I carry a TX, OK, and KS license every year and hunt 50% TX, 45% OK, and 5% KS. Opening morning in TX there were 40 boat trailers at the dock and 10 vehicles at one of the walk-in spots that is barely big enough for eight hunters. This is a public lake that is 2 hours away from any major city.

I enjoy my trip to Kansas every year and hope that the OOSers who I see in TX enjoy their trip here. In 10 years we'll be saying, "I wish things were the way they were 10 years ago...." just like we're saying today.

KS has an excellent habitat for ducks which can in some way be attributed to the same state government that some posters are blaming for the poor conditions due to a low-cost OOS license. My OK license costs me $230+ every year but that doesn't keep me away. Everyone wants to be where the birds are, right?

KS could raise their rates and you wouldn't see a decline in the number of hunters. If you enact a draw system for an OOS license to limit the numbers you may see the quality of your management decline due to the lack of available funds.

It will never be any better than what it was the year before so enjoy the season :beer:
User avatar
L0ngh0rn30
hunter
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 am
Location: TEXAS

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby L0ngh0rn30 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 am

T Man wrote:
jaker wrote: theres probly not a person on this board that has completely followed that rule.


Ummm, its less of a rule, more of a Law.

fowlhunter wrote:
Get over yourself. I gurantee 99% of the hunters I know exceed that.


99% of the people I know have broken the speed limit. Less illegal because I know lots of people that do it?


He admitted that they broke the "law" but the math of 4 x 12 = 48 isn't always going to be the case for four hunters. He didn't list everything they harvested. The possession limit on mergansers is 10, coots is 30, canada geese is 6, white-fronted geese is 4, and light geese there is no limit. A group of four hunters possession limit is therefore anywhere from 248 to infinity.
User avatar
L0ngh0rn30
hunter
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 am
Location: TEXAS

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby L0ngh0rn30 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 am

duckdozer wrote:
Most of them bring little to NO revenue....


OOS licenses are not free. Everyone who legally hunts brings revenue.

duckdozer wrote:
How this helps our economy, is beyond me


KS is not a sales tax-free state. Every purchase made in the state, no matter how large or small, chain store or mom and pop, helps the economy.

duckdozer wrote:
The only thing it did was create more pressure on already over-crowded limited public ground, in a yr that there is NO water in most of the public ground that is out there.


Compared to other states KS has abundant public hunting opportunities for waterfowl. I believe that everyone in the central-southern US is feeling the drought. The majority of Texas is lease-to-hunt. You can always move here and pay $5,000+ per year for a good lease on a pond the size of a pick-up truck.
User avatar
L0ngh0rn30
hunter
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 am
Location: TEXAS

spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby TomKat » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Welcome all!
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11497
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby T Man » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:37 am

L0ngh0rn30 wrote:
He admitted that they broke the "law" but the math of 4 x 12 = 48 isn't always going to be the case for four hunters. He didn't list everything they harvested. The possession limit on mergansers is 10, coots is 30, canada geese is 6, white-fronted geese is 4, and light geese there is no limit. A group of four hunters possession limit is therefore anywhere from 248 to infinity.


Correct, sorta. However, after doing a quick count of the birds pictured in the original post, I come up with 63 birds..take a look at them and tell me how many coots, geese and mergies you see in there.....



I hate to be wrong and will go to great lengths to not be proven so. You might as well debate with a wall, you will probably get further.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6083
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby browningA5 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:56 am

good lookin pics guys, hope u can come back next year and have another good hunt. Dont worry all the kansas boys are like this. only the weekend hunters that cant have the same success as you did in a quick hunt. and to all the A**hole kansas boys that just run the mouth, im a military boy stationed in ft riley, originally from arkansas and been duck hunting since i was 5 and ill tell u one thing i would much rather hunt what u called over pressured kansas birds over the arkansas birds anyday. You want to see pressure pull up to a public boat ramp in arkansas, where by the way on most places have a 4am launch rule. and tell me what hunting pressure and OOS tags look like. even on a bad, hot day there will be 100 plus empty boat trailors. never seen that in kansas!. and by the way if u call ur self a duck hunter how bout u put those over pressured ducks on the water in front of you. oh yea that requires skill that u must not have if ur on here complaining. JUST MY 2 CENTS!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND GOOD LUCK
wait, wait, wait, TAKE EM
browningA5
hunter
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: manhattan,ks

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby duckdozer » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:53 am

browningA5 wrote:good lookin pics guys, hope u can come back next year and have another good hunt. Dont worry all the kansas boys are like this. only the weekend hunters that cant have the same success as you did in a quick hunt. and to all the A**hole kansas boys that just run the mouth, im a military boy stationed in ft riley, originally from arkansas and been duck hunting since i was 5 and ill tell u one thing i would much rather hunt what u called over pressured kansas birds over the arkansas birds anyday. You want to see pressure pull up to a public boat ramp in arkansas, where by the way on most places have a 4am launch rule. and tell me what hunting pressure and OOS tags look like. even on a bad, hot day there will be 100 plus empty boat trailors. never seen that in kansas!. and by the way if u call ur self a duck hunter how bout u put those over pressured ducks on the water in front of you. oh yea that requires skill that u must not have if ur on here complaining. JUST MY 2 CENTS!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND GOOD LUCK



Maybe we dont want it to be like Arkansas, dumb***. Ever think of that?
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 96
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
User avatar
duckdozer
hunter
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: FEMA Region 7

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby TomKat » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:16 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11497
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby billythekid » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:17 am

duckdozer wrote:
browningA5 wrote:good lookin pics guys, hope u can come back next year and have another good hunt. Dont worry all the kansas boys are like this. only the weekend hunters that cant have the same success as you did in a quick hunt. and to all the A**hole kansas boys that just run the mouth, im a military boy stationed in ft riley, originally from arkansas and been duck hunting since i was 5 and ill tell u one thing i would much rather hunt what u called over pressured kansas birds over the arkansas birds anyday. You want to see pressure pull up to a public boat ramp in arkansas, where by the way on most places have a 4am launch rule. and tell me what hunting pressure and OOS tags look like. even on a bad, hot day there will be 100 plus empty boat trailors. never seen that in kansas!. and by the way if u call ur self a duck hunter how bout u put those over pressured ducks on the water in front of you. oh yea that requires skill that u must not have if ur on here complaining. JUST MY 2 CENTS!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND GOOD LUCK



Maybe we dont want it to be like Arkansas, dumb***. Ever think of that?


Coldn't have said it better, duckdozer!

And, BrowningA5, talk about a typical Ft.Riley guy, You could have left that part out of the post and we would have all figured it out..
billythekid
hunter
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby TomKat » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 am

Image
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11497
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby jaker » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 am

T Man wrote:
L0ngh0rn30 wrote:
He admitted that they broke the "law" but the math of 4 x 12 = 48 isn't always going to be the case for four hunters. He didn't list everything they harvested. The possession limit on mergansers is 10, coots is 30, canada geese is 6, white-fronted geese is 4, and light geese there is no limit. A group of four hunters possession limit is therefore anywhere from 248 to infinity.


Correct, sorta. However, after doing a quick count of the birds pictured in the original post, I come up with 63 birds..take a look at them and tell me how many coots, geese and mergies you see in there.....



I hate to be wrong and will go to great lengths to not be proven so. You might as well debate with a wall, you will probably get further.


I actually directly said that we did not break the possession limit.......You said that there is now way that we ate 13 birds in 3 days with 4 people. I told you that we did, because we were planning on ducks making up most of our meals. With that being stated, I also added that it was a douche move, tryin to make me look bad over a law that no one follows.
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 am
Location: waverly Hall, Ga

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby TomKat » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 am

jaker wrote:
T Man wrote:
L0ngh0rn30 wrote:
He admitted that they broke the "law" but the math of 4 x 12 = 48 isn't always going to be the case for four hunters. He didn't list everything they harvested. The possession limit on mergansers is 10, coots is 30, canada geese is 6, white-fronted geese is 4, and light geese there is no limit. A group of four hunters possession limit is therefore anywhere from 248 to infinity.


Correct, sorta. However, after doing a quick count of the birds pictured in the original post, I come up with 63 birds..take a look at them and tell me how many coots, geese and mergies you see in there.....



I hate to be wrong and will go to great lengths to not be proven so. You might as well debate with a wall, you will probably get further.


I actually directly said that we did not break the possession limit.......You said that there is now way that we ate 13 birds in 3 days with 4 people. I told you that we did, because we were planning on ducks making up most of our meals. With that being stated, I also added that it was a douche move, tryin to make me look bad over a law that no one follows.


OUGHT OH....

DJJ made me feel guilty of the reception I gave you. He said you were just some good old college boys out on a lark.

Breaking game laws is a completly different animal.

What do you mean when you say that "look bad over a law that no one follows"? A law is not subjective to what mood you are in. It is a requirement for conduct and behavior. And the law is the law.

Why would you call T man, a future game warden (not making that up) and a responsable hunter, a name because he called you out on game laws you broke, by your own admission?

Do you think name calling makes resident hunters view you in a more favorable light?

Disclaimer-

IN NO WAY SHOULD THIS POST BE VIEWED AS ME BEING UNFRIENDLY TO OUT OF STATE HUNTERS. I HOLD EVERYONE, RESIDENTS AND GUESTS, TO THE SAME STANDARDS OF ETHICS AND FOLLOWING ALL GAME LAWS.
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11497
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby L0ngh0rn30 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:21 pm

T Man wrote:
L0ngh0rn30 wrote:
He admitted that they broke the "law" but the math of 4 x 12 = 48 isn't always going to be the case for four hunters. He didn't list everything they harvested. The possession limit on mergansers is 10, coots is 30, canada geese is 6, white-fronted geese is 4, and light geese there is no limit. A group of four hunters possession limit is therefore anywhere from 248 to infinity.


Correct, sorta. However, after doing a quick count of the birds pictured in the original post, I come up with 63 birds..take a look at them and tell me how many coots, geese and mergies you see in there.....



I hate to be wrong and will go to great lengths to not be proven so. You might as well debate with a wall, you will probably get further.


I didn't bother to survey their pictures and I'm not going to go back and count to try and prove you wrong. You could also be counting the same bird more than once in two different pictures. I don't remember seeing a picture that had every duck they shot in it.

Soooo, you're incorrect twice and I was incorrect once. We both lose.

I don't really care how many ducks our young college hunters possessed. That's between them and their own conscience and possibly the state of Kansas if they would have gotten caught doing anything wrong.

My intent was to point out that four hunters can legally possess more than 48 birds. I don't want any young college kids who are "out on a lark" to hold-off on pulling the trigger on a couple of specks that might be flying over because they already have 48 birds in their possession. Especially when they're planning on eating some of what they kill during their trip.

TomKat says you're going to be a future game warden. Congratulations. There aren't enough of you.

Hopefully the people who read this thread will be more knowledgeable regarding possession limits for their future hunts. Since game wardens are not one-for-one with hunters and we can't legally give out tickets over an internet post (yet) we all have to be our own warden, right?
User avatar
L0ngh0rn30
hunter
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 am
Location: TEXAS

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby T Man » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:50 pm

browningA5 wrote: and to all the A**hole kansas boys that just run the mouth,



Easy there tough guy.


To be honest, I really dont care about the OOSers one way or another. As long as they are here buying tags, and hunting responsibly I'm all for it. I would hardly go to the extreme and say KDWPT is pimping out our resources. Yes, our OOS tags are probably less expensive than they should be but pissing and moaning on a forum does no good. Build a clear, concise argument with facts and talk to the people in KDWPT about it.



And by the way browningA5, if you're going to put your location where everyone can see it, you might at least try spelling it correctly.





jaker wrote: I'll be coming back out to yalls state here in about a month, if yall see a bearded hillbilly from alabama, killin the crap outa yalls ducks, come say howdy :beer:


Legitimate offer here. If you want to hunt SE Kansas, shoot me a PM. I promise I wont leave you in a ditch for hunting in our state.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6083
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby duckdozer » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:38 pm

jaker wrote:
T Man wrote:
L0ngh0rn30 wrote:
He admitted that they broke the "law" but the math of 4 x 12 = 48 isn't always going to be the case for four hunters. He didn't list everything they harvested. The possession limit on mergansers is 10, coots is 30, canada geese is 6, white-fronted geese is 4, and light geese there is no limit. A group of four hunters possession limit is therefore anywhere from 248 to infinity.


Correct, sorta. However, after doing a quick count of the birds pictured in the original post, I come up with 63 birds..take a look at them and tell me how many coots, geese and mergies you see in there.....



I hate to be wrong and will go to great lengths to not be proven so. You might as well debate with a wall, you will probably get further.


I actually directly said that we did not break the possession limit.......You said that there is now way that we ate 13 birds in 3 days with 4 people. I told you that we did, because we were planning on ducks making up most of our meals. With that being stated, I also added that it was a douche move, tryin to make me look bad over a law that no one follows.[/quote]

So it isnt that big of a deal? Do you want to go ask Jeff Foiles what he actually got charged for, and I am not talking about all th einternet rumors either. He got charged for party hunting, and possession limits basically. Dude if you are going to rape our public land crowd us in alteast follow the rules, Dont get me wrong I am not saying it hasnt happend before but usually we dont brag about it on the internet.
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 96
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
User avatar
duckdozer
hunter
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: FEMA Region 7

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby champer196 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 am

Jesus Christ is there not a F'n moderator in this place that can lock this F'n thread! I've never seen so G Damn much belly aching going on in my entire life. You guys sound like a bunch of kids arguing over the last piece of candy.

If you think they broke the law call an NRO and bring this to their attention!

Get over it and move on.
champer196
hunter
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:55 pm

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby T Man » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:25 am

champer196 wrote:Jesus Christ is there not a F'n moderator in this place that can lock this F'n thread! I've never seen so G Damn much belly aching going on in my entire life. You guys sound like a bunch of kids arguing over the last piece of candy.

If you think they broke the law call an NRO and bring this to their attention!

Get over it and move on.



Actually, I am the effin moderator. However, I wont lock the thread...that wouldn't come across too well now would it? Got a problem with the thread? Report it or dont read it...Your choice.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6083
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby TomKat » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:51 am

Ha ha ha!! He's the sheriff and the Mayor!! And a grammar nazi. Too bad you can't wash champers filthy mouth out with soap Tman. He needs it.
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11497
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby dukhntr » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:51 am

Instead of crying about OOSers, how bout you ladies post some carnage pics? Tailgate pics are fine. Or are you just internet hunters? Lemme guess, you don't want anyone to know where you hunt.... :lol:
User avatar
dukhntr
State Moderator
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby jaker » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 pm

duckdozer wrote:
jaker wrote:
T Man wrote:
L0ngh0rn30 wrote:
He admitted that they broke the "law" but the math of 4 x 12 = 48 isn't always going to be the case for four hunters. He didn't list everything they harvested. The possession limit on mergansers is 10, coots is 30, canada geese is 6, white-fronted geese is 4, and light geese there is no limit. A group of four hunters possession limit is therefore anywhere from 248 to infinity.


Correct, sorta. However, after doing a quick count of the birds pictured in the original post, I come up with 63 birds..take a look at them and tell me how many coots, geese and mergies you see in there.....



I hate to be wrong and will go to great lengths to not be proven so. You might as well debate with a wall, you will probably get further.


I actually directly said that we did not break the possession limit.......You said that there is now way that we ate 13 birds in 3 days with 4 people. I told you that we did, because we were planning on ducks making up most of our meals. With that being stated, I also added that it was a douche move, tryin to make me look bad over a law that no one follows.[/quote]

So it isnt that big of a deal? Do you want to go ask Jeff Foiles what he actually got charged for, and I am not talking about all th einternet rumors either. He got charged for party hunting, and possession limits basically. Dude if you are going to rape our public land crowd us in alteast follow the rules, Dont get me wrong I am not saying it hasnt happend before but usually we dont brag about it on the internet.


no, it isn't that big of a deal, I apologize for getting pisssy, but after having stated that I did not break the law, that we did consume more than enough birds, I was still being called out on breaking the law........ As far as that law goes, I try to follow the law day in and day out, but do you naturally assume that anyone goin on more than a two day hunting trip is breaking a possession law? I doubt it, but the finger was pointed at me.
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 am
Location: waverly Hall, Ga

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby jaker » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 pm

T Man wrote:
browningA5 wrote: and to all the A**hole kansas boys that just run the mouth,



Easy there tough guy.


To be honest, I really dont care about the OOSers one way or another. As long as they are here buying tags, and hunting responsibly I'm all for it. I would hardly go to the extreme and say KDWPT is pimping out our resources. Yes, our OOS tags are probably less expensive than they should be but pissing and moaning on a forum does no good. Build a clear, concise argument with facts and talk to the people in KDWPT about it.



And by the way browningA5, if you're going to put your location where everyone can see it, you might at least try spelling it correctly.





jaker wrote: I'll be coming back out to yalls state here in about a month, if yall see a bearded hillbilly from alabama, killin the crap outa yalls ducks, come say howdy :beer:


Legitimate offer here. If you want to hunt SE Kansas, shoot me a PM. I promise I wont leave you in a ditch for hunting in our state.


preciate the offer, I will more than likely be in the se zone, the first week in december. Maybe we can get together.
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 am
Location: waverly Hall, Ga

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby T Man » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:28 pm

dukhntr wrote:Instead of crying about OOSers, how bout you ladies post some carnage pics? Tailgate pics are fine. Or are you just internet hunters? Lemme guess, you don't want anyone to know where you hunt.... :lol:


My season doesn't open until Thursday, so my blood lust must be satisfied by OOS'ers on the internet.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6083
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: spent a few days in ks over the weekend...

Postby duckdozer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 pm

T Man wrote:
dukhntr wrote:Instead of crying about OOSers, how bout you ladies post some carnage pics? Tailgate pics are fine. Or are you just internet hunters? Lemme guess, you don't want anyone to know where you hunt.... :lol:


My season doesn't open until Thursday, so my blood lust must be satisfied by OOS'ers on the internet.


no doubt, looks like ol' roy might have his ice eaters going if it keeps this up!
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 96
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
User avatar
duckdozer
hunter
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: FEMA Region 7

PreviousNext

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests