Damn SE zone

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

Damn SE zone

Postby Quakerattacker » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 am

You know what sucks????? Ducks everywhere around my hunting hole and I cannot go hunt them. Front coming threw and season isn't open. I don't need 20000 ducks to shoot my limit. Its Saturday morning at 8:40 and I should be out shooting ducks and instead I'm on my computer complaining. I have to read about guys in states south of me shooting their limit. I hope all you other hunters in the rest of the state have a great hunt this weekend. I'll probably see some of you in January when its closed in your part of the state. Save a few for me!!!!!
Quakerattacker
hunter

Re: Damn SE zone

Postby quackattack1991 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 am

Same issue with me. I hate the new zone now, but if it doesn't freeze up to bad will probably love it later.
2012-2013 Season

Looking forward to it
quackattack1991
hunter

Postby cyoung24 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:20 am

But I thought everyone loves the new SE zone? :huh:
cyoung24
hunter

Postby duckschooler » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:39 am

:rolleyes:
#flock'em
duckschooler
hunter

Postby John O`Neal » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:06 pm

cyou ng24 wrote:But I thought everyone loves the new SE zone? :huh:

Some of us still do . Be patient for a bit longer, the reward is coming in just a few more days . This should be one of the best openers MDC/Neosho has seen in several years . Serious duck numbers and the prospect of hunting straight through till Feb. made this wait worth while.
JOHN O`NEAL
John O`Neal
hunter

Postby quackattack1991 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 pm

John O`Neal wrote:

Some of us still do . Be patient for a bit longer, the reward is coming in just a few more days . This should be one of the best openers MDC/Neosho has seen in several years . Serious duck numbers and the prospect of hunting straight through till Feb. made this wait worth while.

As I said, I am hating it now because I have one less good spot to hunt, but I will be loving it come Thursday.
2012-2013 Season

Looking forward to it
quackattack1991
hunter

Postby cyoung24 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:27 pm

John O`Neal wrote:

It should be a great opener. It's too bad only the retired, unemployed and college kids will be able to enjoy it, the rest of us will be working. Hopefully the ducks aren't nocturnal by the time us dreaded working class folk will be able to hunt.
cyoung24
hunter

Postby cyoung24 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:52 pm

cyoung24 wrote:
John O`Neal wrote:

It should be a great opener. It's too bad only the retired, unemployed and college kids will be able to enjoy it, the rest of us will be working. Hopefully the ducks aren't nocturnal by the time us dreaded working class folk will be able to hunt.

I forgot to add the politicians with private duck clubs to the list of people that can hunt opening day.
cyoung24
hunter

Postby Max4Holly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Us joco people and coming in force!!!! Not really I'm gonna give it a couple weeks until I brave it out to mdc
Max4Holly
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting