A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.
Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab
I'm sure this has been discussed several times... but i'll ask again. Who is all of your "go to" guy for waterfowl taxidermy. I'm considering a hanging dead mount in the future, but i've never had anything mounted before. I would prefer someone within an hour of KC.
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:49 pm
natures art taxidermy, arma kansas
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
- Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 185
Season #2 197
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
- Posts: 1404
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
- Location: crashing through the lies and disinformation
Return to Kansas Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests