could time go any slower?

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

could time go any slower?

Postby doane25 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:49 pm

this waiting thing is killing me. i'm ready to get out and put some hurtn' on some fowl. i've bought and watched (40 times each) all the new dvd's out there. got all the dekes, the guns, the boat, and the trailer ready to roll as soon as that glorious day finally arrives. i have nothing else to do! i hope i can make it...
doane25
hunter

Postby Captain16 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:28 pm

Hang in there, will be here before you know it. I know what you mean though, sure does seem like the off season goes so slow. Did you buy you a boat this year or have you always had it? I am thinking about putting a new blind on mine, but not quite sure of what to get yet? I sure do know that I am ready to get some birds as well! :thumbsup:
Captain16
hunter

Postby doane25 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:50 pm

always had it. she ain't no war eagle but she'll float with the best of em. captain you gonna be up for some hunting around town again this year?
doane25
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:47 pm

Doane if it helps waste time you can help me get ready. still need to finish the boat, repaint deks, and re rig all my deks. I cant wait for the season to be here but man I hope I have enough time to finish everything.
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby Captain16 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:51 am

doane25 wrote:always had it. she ain't no war eagle but she'll float with the best of em. captain you gonna be up for some hunting around town again this year?

I tell ya I am ready to go. I would like to head out with you guys again this year. I had a great time last year!

I will have to work around the new addition to the family this year, but that should be no problem.....hopefully! :thumbsup: Little guy is due anyday now, so just patiently waiting.
Captain16
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting