Duck Hunting Forum banner

hey how many are ready for teal

894 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  hunter20046667 
#1 ·
to open ? and why no urban goose hunt this year i dont see any decline in the numbers there . :pissed:

#3 ·
im ready for dove seseon right now ben seeing alot of them and i seen some teal or duck a round here to I cound not beleve this there were 12 geese out on a corn field was going to kill some but was to laze to get up in the moring thay need to pick the beans in the marsh and close the gats and hopefuley gets some rain because thay dont have pumps over here

#8 ·
hope everythings a go with mom to be . sorry to hear ya not going to make it to waterfowl weekend but somethings just are more important. keep us posted ,, we are all waiting on a pic or two of the new blind buddy .do ya hav him some camo picked out to flash on the way home from the hospital. :salude: :thumbsup: start em young you know .

#9 ·
I have actually been looking at some, but haven't made a purchase. I am actually surprised none of Natalie friends have bought any camo for the little guy. I will keep everyone up to date. Should hopefully be anytime now and I will have the new lil hunter on my hands. Can't wait! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.