Pics of My pup

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, yellowlab, dukhntr, cluckmeister

Pics of My pup

Postby kcduckslayer » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:23 am

He's been with the trainer for the last 2 months. But the trainer ran a hunt test in our area yesterday so he threw Cole on the truck and brought him up for us to see. Hes 7 months old.

Heres the link

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=22099
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby Captain16 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:26 am

Great looking pup. I can't wait till the Mrs says I can get me a pup as well. I guess when little baby grows up a little more she will let me. Good luck with him and enjoy it. Is he going to be ready for this season?
Captain16
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:29 am

No he wont be back in time for the season. We are shoot for 6 - 8 months witht he trainer. When he comes back he should be at least HRC Seasoned Title and AKC Senior hopfully. But ya never know.
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby Captain16 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:32 am

Wow, that's awesome. There will be plenty of seasons to come for that little guy. You have got yourself a keeper, that's for sure. Let me know when he or she has pups if you plan on doing that type of thing! :thumbsup:
Captain16
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:49 am

His registered name is Washita's Power House. Call name is Cole. I will probably not breed him unless he get is AKC Master title or HRC Grand Master Title. It takes about 2 years of training to get to that level. I dont know if I could live with out the guy for that long and I dont know if the bank acount can handle that!!! But hey ya never know. I know the breeder I got cole from is going to do another duplicate breeding. You need a pup to go along with that new baby!!!
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby ksubigbuck » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:45 am

Hey KC, nice looking pup. I hate to say it, but in the first picture your pup has a red rocket if you know what I mean. I see that you are in Louisburg. I live in the Stanley/Stilwell area. Shoot me an email if you want to train the dawgs sometime. huntersargent@gmail.com I also have a pup in training right now. He is an 11 week old black male out of Downtown Dusty Brown.

Hunter
ksubigbuck
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting