A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.
Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, cluckmeister, dukhntr
- Posts: 737
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm
Now im all out of places to go without see something about the Harlem shake.
Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 pm
This is how it feels hunting at MDC some days
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:04 am
- Location: Traveling away from the Palouse
That is the best one of all of them!
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 am
- Location: South Central, KS
Man, where do I get me one of them black hoodies. I am so out of it....
Often wrong, never in doubt...
- Posts: 9441
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
- Location: Central Kansas
Return to Kansas Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest