It's old but soo true

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

It's old but soo true

Postby kcduckslayer » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:45 am

I thought you might enjoy this one!

A guy from Kansas City dies and is sent to Hell. He had been a horrible man his entire life.

The devil puts him to work breaking up rocks with a sledge hammer. To make it worse, he cranks up the temperature and the humidity.

After a couple of days, the devil checks in on his victim to see if he is suffering adequately. The devil is aghast as the Kansas Citian is happily swinging his hammer and whistling a happy tune.

The devil walks up to him and says, "I don't understand this. I've turned the heat way up, it's humid, you're crushing rocks; why are you so happy?"

The Kansas Citian, with a big smile, looks at the devil and replies, "This is great! It reminds me of August in Kansas City. Hot, humid, a good place to work. It reminds me of home. This is fantastic!"

The devil, extremely perplexed, walks away to ponder the Kansas Citian's remarks. Then he decides ! to drop the temperature, send down a driving rain and torrential wind.

Soon, Hell is a wet, muddy mess.

Walking in mud up to his knees with dust blowing into his eyes, the Kansas Citian is happily slogging through the mud pushing a wheelbarrow full of crushed rocks.

Again, the devil asks how he can be happy in such conditions.

The Kansas Citian replies, "This is great! Just like April in Kansas City. It reminds me of working out in the yard with spring planting!"

The devil is now completely baffled but more determined to make the Kansas Citian suffer. He makes the temperature plummet.

Suddenly Hell is blanketed in snow and ice. Confident that this will surely make the Kansas Citian unhappy, the devil checks in on him.

He is again aghast at what he sees. The Kansas Citian is dancing, singing, and twirling his sledgehammer as he cavorts in glee.

"How can you be so happy? Don't you know it! s 40 below zero!? " screams the devil.

Jumping up and down, the Kansas Citian throws a snowball at the devil and yells, "Hell's frozen over! This means the Chiefs won the Super Bowl!"
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby Mallyard » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:16 pm

That's awesome!!!!!

/\/\allyard
Aim for their lips...
Mallyard
Forum & State Moderator

Postby hunter20046667 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:16 pm

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :salude:
killem all let the cook sortem out, umm good
hunter20046667