its almost here !!!! twenty five an a wakeup

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

its almost here !!!! twenty five an a wakeup

Postby hunter20046667 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:51 am

:getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :thumbsup: well its almost time !!! we wait all year long for the season to open up .are you ready ? got the spot picked out ? know were the ducks are going to be ? is the marsh on public land going to be crowded ? should we all stay home because it might be crowded ?will there be any ducks to shoot ? will we get a limit ?
is the dog going to embarass me ? do my dekes look as good as the next guys ? how about my boat ? oh so many things to go wrong. is this the year that some dork will shoot me with some steel ? you know i might just sell everything and take up knitting . :toofunny: no way in hell , i dont miss the opener dont care if its crowded or if i get a limit or if theres any ducks to shoot at ,i just have to be out there ,enjoying the time thats left ,who knows this could be my last season ,so why bother worrying about all the crap that can spoil my day !! oh no pelicans in the dekes!!!
hey nate just kidding ya .
killem all let the cook sortem out, umm good
hunter20046667
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:58 am

i love it all...

oh my... that last paragraph there was so moving :umm:

:yes:
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

wound up...

Postby KS_PuddleJumper » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:09 am

Hunter, Thinking you're gonna be a scary site the night before opener, if your this worked up a month out... I don't sleep the night before opener, but man, I think you take the cake bro... down to a couple weeks now, so just keep taking deep breaths, we'll get there!
KS_PuddleJumper
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting