For the MO boy that but in the prev thread thats locked now

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, cluckmeister, yellowlab

For the MO boy that but in the prev thread thats locked now

Postby klyde31 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:29 pm

Well, I didn't know Satan was a waterfowler, even so Satan, you described MO pretty well by likening it to my Anus. Anyway, to help out the boy from MO to not be a prick, I will oblige him and not go hunt there because I am so damn scared of his 00 Buck and dogs. I wonder if I could hunt with him if I got some 00 Buck and dogs for myself?
klyde31
hunter

Postby Captain16 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:42 pm

What has happened here the past day? Come on guys, there is no need for name calling and whatever else is being created here. Everyone reads the T & C's of this website. KC was just reminding everyone about a single issue that was raising some concern, which for me too, was a concern.

As many ducks that I kill, I will not let the whole world know. Like Springhill said, some people will read these sites and tell the whole world then you go out the next day and can't even find a spot. Yeah, it's fun to say "look at all the ducks at this place" or "I shot my limit at this place yesterday in 5 minutes". It's fine to let your friends know, but when the whole world can find out, that's when it creates issues. I will say I usually hunt one place in KS and the wildlife and parks website usually says there are no birds in this location, but sure enough, we go out there and there are usually ducks everywhere.

All I am trying to say there is no need for you to come on here and start name calling and this and that because a moderator was just giving a word of caution about letting everyone know where your "Honeyhole" is.
Captain16
hunter

Postby klyde31 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:02 pm

Captain16 I am sorry I lashed back, but I had already gave my spiel about what I believe duck hunting is to me and what it should be to everyone else and then I let it go. But then H20fwlkillr from MO had to jump into a conversation that he was never even a part of and try to get a little bashing in, started the name calling and little scare tactic threats and then the thread was locked and I wasn't gonna let that boy get in the last word.
klyde31
hunter

Postby QUACKKILLS » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:16 pm

wonder why the thread was locked??????? too bad....could of been alot of fun!!! :laughing: maybe someones feelings were hurt???
:oops:
klyde31: ya know to quote a famous man: "Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and $#%^ my sister." maybe someday we will meet in the marsh

Captain16: Ya are right about the posts saying that there isn't any and birds always are there thick. Council Grove is that way alot! Oops, didn't mean to give something away. Well I guess its a big enough lake that i didn't point out an exact spot.
QUACKKILLS
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:52 pm

By the way where are you 2 guys from?
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby klyde31 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:23 pm

I'm from KS.
klyde31
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:24 pm

What city in kansas?
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby klyde31 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:42 pm

Albert KS
klyde31
hunter

Postby klyde31 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:46 pm

So I grew up with Texas lake, Quivira, Cheyenne Bottoms, and other places like that. I grew up seeing my spots overrun by eastern ks big city guys that only cared about shooting limits of ducks.
klyde31
hunter

Postby klyde31 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:48 pm

Maybe now you can understand why believe so passionately that waterfowlers that are only out for a limit and not the love and thrill of the ride are in it for all the wrong reasons.
klyde31
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:12 pm

Not that I didnt understand from the begining. I don't know where you got that all I am about is shooting limits. I could not tell you the last time I shot a limit.

I tell you what. If you come to KC let me know and I will take you out. You can see what kind of a guy I am and some of us KC guys.

klyde31 Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe now you can understand why believe so passionately that waterfowlers that are only out for a limit and not the love and thrill of the ride are in it for all the wrong reasons.

I do understand. That is why I asked everyone not to name the places that we hunt. So the lazy big city guys or who ever wont come to our spot and ruin things. That is my whole point in all of this crap.

BTW isnt wichita bigger than KC?
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby H20fwlkillr » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:18 am

Well, I didn't know Satan was a waterfowler, even so Satan, you described MO pretty well by likening it to my Anus. Anyway, to help out the boy from MO to not be a prick, I will oblige him and not go hunt there because I am so damn scared of his 00 Buck and dogs. I wonder if I could hunt with him if I got some 00 Buck and dogs for myself?

I guess someone couldn't tell I was joking. My aim was for a laugh, not to be twisted into a name calling event. Some people read more into things than there really is.

I may not live in Ks, but I hunt there sometimes with my cousin out by Ft. Scott on pvt land. My cousin works alot of hours and doesn't have time to scout to know when ducks are down. It's a long drive for me, so I check on here to see when ducks are making there way thru to set up hunts. I don't want to know exactly where ducks are being shot, just the general part of the state. I agree with KC that you shouldn't disclose where you are doing good at. I just don't see why so much hostility.
I'll start treating my wife as good as my dog when she starts fetching ducks.
H20fwlkillr
hunter

Postby hunter20046667 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:17 am

did i miss out on something going on ? are there ducks an geese here already! ? are you guys trying to keep things quiet ? did they all fly by me while i was napping ? why didnt anyone tell me where they were landing at and what time they were comeing in ? what kind are they ? is the water deep there ? is it cold? hows the mudd ? is it deep? what size shot should i use? how about chokes ? do i need a boat ? how many decoys do i need ?can i bring a few friends out with me ? and can they bring thier friends too? :umm: ok now lets play nice an share .
sorry i just didnt want to feel left out. twenty days an a wakeup,so just all ya all calm down now an take care of what needs to be done an dont lose sight of the main purpose,,,,, to enjoy being out doing what we have been waiting to do from the close of the season last year.
killem all let the cook sortem out, umm good
hunter20046667
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting