its awfull quiet on this kansas form

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, cluckmeister, yellowlab, dukhntr

its awfull quiet on this kansas form

Postby hunter20046667 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:08 pm

well guys its raining on me here today. but i dont think it will be enuff to fill the marshs around this area. unless we get some more water public hunting is going to be a mad house worse then ever. might be hard to keep a safe distence from everyone else on the opener. oh its going to be packed out there ,a mad house i tell ya.yep if most of you guys stay home the rest of us might be able to hunt, but we all know thats not going to happen dont we :toofunny: the 28th isnt far away and comeing up fast.i think i will get the tent out and set it up this weekend and stake a spot out to hunt on the opener .can we do that here in ks?
killem all let the cook sortem out, umm good
hunter20046667
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:50 pm

i know it has been quite some people have been on just not saying much ...

as far as the water ... sure isn't looking to pretty... i am glad i hunt alot of privet because i have been to some of those public opens .... i spend more time dodging shots than the ducks
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ksxtrema » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:19 pm

Yellow hunting private and dodging shots? What do you actually like working birds instead of pass shooting them? That's my frustration anytime I hunt public, I wonder why I even put out decoys.
Copenhagen and Coffee, there is no other way to start the morning.
ksxtrema
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:14 am

:withstupid: ksx :toofunny:

you know i might kinda enjoy letting the birds fly around alittle last year i was hunting with my bro at lacyne and we were getting quite a few birds to work us but evertime they set there wings and began to come in hard they never made it to within 50 yards because there was a guy than came it about a hour and a half after us and sat about 20 yards from us NO DEKS, NOTHING. and then when he did kill a bird he waded out in the middl of our spead and i mean the middle and stood out there for over 10 mins looking around. talk about really messing up a hunt :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby wigeon1040 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:48 am

This happened and there were no words/fists exchanged, your a better man than me. I have the problem of not being able to keep my mouth shut when things like that happen. Inconsiderate hunters piss me off. :pissed:
wigeon1040
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:59 am

i felt like i was out of place becasue i was hunting there and i am sure he was a local now my brother i am suprised he didn't say anything.
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Captain16 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:02 pm

wigeon1040 wrote:This happened and there were no words/fists exchanged, your a better man than me. I have the problem of not being able to keep my mouth shut when things like that happen. Inconsiderate hunters piss me off. :pissed:

I have to agree with you on that one! :thumbsup:

So irritating to see what people will actually do while you are hunting.

It has been pretty quiet on here. Where has everyone gone?
Captain16
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting