sorry yellowlab

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, cluckmeister, yellowlab

sorry yellowlab

Postby webfeet » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:38 pm

yellowlab i am really sorry about not getting back with you about that hound, i had a million things come up and quite frankly it was the furthest thing from my mind, is the dog still around? i still have the #. hopefully i'll be able to buy a couple rounds with ya to make up for it. how'd you do opening day? i haven't even gone yet. whats up with the brawl on here a couple weeks ago, that was great, nothing like anonymous guys talking crap :toofunny: :salude:
"why are they landing over there?"
"hold my gun, i can't steer"
WAR WAZZU!!!
webfeet
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:11 pm

i am pretty sure the dog is still around. call the number to find out for sure. or i can if you want me to. might jsut be easier to by pass me being the 3rd party ya know.

yeah i wish season started here already. is kansas really so big they need to spit season :pissed: :smile: so you have been out just as much as I. 28th hurry up.

i fully understand what happened don't worry about it somethings are more important. np :thumbsup:

as far as the brawl yeah things kinda hit the fan i deleted the worse of it too.

hope everything is going ok on your end if i can do anything to help you out let me know.
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby yellowlab » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:25 pm

i think the reason the pup might still be around is he is picky about where his pups go he wants them to hunt and not just go to anyone as he kinda get attacthed lol

the only thing i could see is one of his males had to be put to sleep because of liver failer at age 6 the vet said he must have been born with it. (this pup has no blood line of this dog, but mine dose. she is three i hope everything is ok :thumbsdown:) him being a male down might mean somthing but i don't think so.

did you know you can get a liver transplant for dogs. he was all for it thinking several G's but under 10 or 12. then they told him it was 30- 40 and he just couldn't afford that... who really can :thumbsdown:

anyways let me know if you still are looking the pup should make one heck of a retriver.

i was working with one of his littermates the other day (one of my cousins dog now) and he will go and get anthing you want him to. (we have some frozen geese and he was all over them even out of the water) and even quartering like a champ in the field at about 20 - 30 yards.
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting