For you guys in South JOCO and Miami Co

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, cluckmeister, yellowlab

For you guys in South JOCO and Miami Co

Postby kcduckslayer » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:35 am

A couple of us guys got together and started a Ducks Unlimited Chapter based in Louisburg. We are looking from chair people and volunteers, or just people to show up at the meetings. Our first meeting is scheduled for November 29. We are still trying to lock down a location to have the meeting.

If you are interested or know anyone that is, you can contact me on here or you can email me at ctharp@teiholdings.com
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby SpringHill Duckman » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:56 am

KC,
Great to hear you are getting involved. I am on the South Johnson County Chapter comm and it's been great to give back and meet a bunch of other guys. Keep us in the loop on how things go.
You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!
SpringHill Duckman
hunter

Postby Captain16 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:09 am

Congrat guys, we just got a chapter started down here in Park City, just north of Wichita. We have our Banquet set up for Nov 9th. Going to be my first, so getting pretty excited about that. Great group of guys.
Captain16
hunter

Postby millers80 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:02 pm

I Live in Southern Johnson County and would love to attend the meeting. I hunt out at Hillsdale for the most part and a couple private spots for geese near Spring Hill around the golf course and down south towards Parker. I hunt out of an Otter Stealth 2000, so if you see me around feel free to say hey! Good luck to you guys this year.
millers80
Newb

Postby Captain16 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:51 pm

Welcome Millers :welcome:

Welcome to DHC and the Kansas Board. Great group of guys here. Sure you will run into some of them up there sometime.

Good luck to you as well.
Captain16
hunter

DU Chapter

Postby flynfold » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:14 pm

I live in Stilwell, I would be very interested in joining. I have some other die hard's that would be interested. Keep me posted as things develop and good luck this weekend
flynfold
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting