Need help on a BS school paper!!!

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

Need help on a BS school paper!!!

Postby BigHonker » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:17 am

Guys-
I have a paper that is due this coming monday and i found out today that my topic wont work (i know great)! The paper is a proposal paper. Like i said this is simply for a grade, NOT TO START A FORUM FIGHT. I just need some ideas and commits from all the duck/goose hunters out there. I think am going to propose that all public land waterfowling should end by 1 or 2 pm. I know that this is touchy but MO does it and has success and i know that we dont get near the birds that MO does. I just need some ideas on OPPOSING VIEWS, and reasons for why some of you would like this idea. This papers audience is to be the KDWP so it is not intended to be towards hunters. I know many have had great evening hunts but this is just for school. Like i said i do not want to start a war. I love to hunt the evening (being a student thats about all i get too) but just need some ideas on a school paper! If anybody has any good research websites that they good post it too would be appreciated.

PS i will check in over the next day with questions and commits. Thanks to all who reply and anybody wantn to share a hunt in Manhattan or KC send me a PM
BigHonker
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:04 pm

i just did a 6 page paper over sunday no hunting laws that was due today. i was all excited when you needed a topic and was like hey i have a good one and i can even give him some sources but then you said KDWP .... sorry can't help you there

the paper i wrote before was over waterfowl migration patters if that helps any....

if i can be of any further help let me know
david
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ks_waterfowler » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:33 pm

If they stop my hunting at 1 pm then they better double the season because you are effectively cutting the season in half. If we just get rid of idiots then the ducks hunting would improve here tremendously.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby BigHonker » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:50 pm

I couldnt agree with that any more! I didnt end up using the topic b/c i couldnt find enough info for the paper. Thanks to all who replied!
BigHonker
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting