hunting kansas

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, cluckmeister, yellowlab, dukhntr

Re: hunting kansas

Postby ks_waterfowler » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:21 am

Better bring some money. Heard yesterday one of the largest landowners in this area leased out his 9k acres for $30/acre. You do the math on that. Some Deer hunting outfitter go it all.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby cluckmeister » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:20 am

dem damned Twophie dear hunters suck, they need to be hunting wabits, replied Ekmer McFudd
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
State Moderator

Postby fowlhunter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:28 am

Deer hunting, especially bow hunting elitist, are going to be the death of hunting in Kansas! They never should have made OOS license over the counter. KDWP motto "Let's screw the guys who pay the taxes that fund the lands!"
"It's better to be hated for who you are than be loved for who you're not"
Van Zandt
fowlhunter
Forum Moderator

Postby Just call me...Crackshot » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Why would you want to hunt in Kansas? The hunting is terrible here. My suggestion is that you head over to Missouri... I hear the hunting there is 10x better than here. Plus out of staters get my unders in a wad.
WTN10 wrote:That's a million dollar house in the background and Doc is climbing around on a Bargain Bin deer stand.

Rich people are 'tards.
Just call me...Crackshot
hunter

Postby ksfowler166 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:09 pm

The good thing about Kansas is that all the public land and WIHA maps can be downloaded onto a gps so that could help you. The bad thing Kansas really is not on any of the major flyways so the birds just aren't here. I have little experience hunting public land for waterfowl most of the time the marshes around here have little to no water. But from what I can tell you are looking for private land to hunt? Then I can not be much help since I am limited to my experience around here which has been nothing to travel to Kansas for.
De Oppresso Liber
ksfowler166
hunter

Previous

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting