Avery

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, cluckmeister, yellowlab, dukhntr

Avery

Postby ks_waterfowler » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:04 pm

Well, I tactfully (h20fowlers) told them what was wrong with their products and what I thought of it. They told me that people like me are the reason that more ducks aren't killed in Kansas. They also said that I can't hunt. All of my Avery stuff is for sale cause it is junk. I will never buy another avery product as long as I live. The are @$$holes and I don't want to deal with them. When you sell cheap merchandise that you know has problems expect reprocussions. I hope the Avery Prostaffers get coal in their stockings.

I didn't make it personal but they attacked me. I wish we could organize a boycott of Avery products. I wish people would pull there head out and realize that Avery sells cheap merchandise at huge profits.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby big_countryks » Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:41 am

Never used Avery gear, but have heard similar stories from other people. Kinda new to duck hunting, so I'll take your word for it and will help with the unofficial boycott.
"When the Buffalo are gone, we will hunt mice, for we are hunters, and we want our freedom..." (Sitting Bull)
"Republicans believe every day is 4th of July, but Democrats believe every day is April 15." (Ronald W. Reagan)
big_countryks
hunter

Postby Austin1288 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:43 pm

ks waterfowler,
what kind of stuff do you use, i agree i have an avery floting gun case and it is the worst thing i have ever bought, my dad has a final approach floating gun case and i like it a lot more

Austin
Austin1288
Newb

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting