Glen elder

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, cluckmeister, yellowlab, dukhntr

Glen elder

Postby little d » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 am

Any one hunt glen elder heading out in November 19 to hunt glen elder never been there what are some good areas and surrounding areas?
little d
hunter

Re: Glen elder

Postby TBS » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:55 am

little d wrote:Any one hunt glen elder heading out in November 19 to hunt glen elder never been there what are some good areas and surrounding areas?

With all due respect, I did a search of your posts and see that you have done quite a bit of asking around on the internet for information of various areas. Not that any of us don't want you to have a good time in your travels across N. America chasing waterfowl, but most of us have gotten fairly resistant to helping non-residents as we have become overwhelmed with hunting pressure in recent years. Kansas has pimped and marketed our natural resources to the point of exhaustion, and there's very little public left that hasn't been ruined.

Perhaps you might offer a hunt for trade and/or PM some locals for info rather than trying to start a thread anyone in the world can read. Most of us don't want any more pressure on the areas we hunt than there already is, and thats an understatement.

Best of luck, but I'd try a different angle if you want honest info.
IF I AGREED WITH YOU, WE'D BOTH BE WRONG.
TBS
hunter

Postby little d » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:25 am

I understand thanks
little d
hunter

Postby mudpack » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:23 pm

TBS is right.

You can probably get more info from the KDWPT website than will be offered up on this forum.
Best of luck to you.
mudpack
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting