Labrador Breeders

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

Labrador Breeders

Postby LiquidA45 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:49 am

Can any of y'all give me a few names of breeders in Kansas? Looking to get a dog this spring and the two breeders in OK I was interested in have the majority of the litter claimed. Thanks in advance
LiquidA45
hunter

Re: Labrador Breeders

Postby KS_hunting » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Well, hello there!

I think I can help you with finding a Labrador puppy. I run a small, family kennel in Southeast Kansas near Parsons. We just had our first litter last year and it was a smashing success. Our top female who produced the first litter should come into heat anytime now and we are expecting a litter to be ready in the spring.

I'm not sure about the rules in this section of the forum, so I don't want to post a business ad if it's not kosher. If you'd like I can send you some preliminary information about our kennel, dogs and such. Our website is currently being built and it would probably be done if it weren't for the time we spend hunting with our dogs!

Hope that helps. Cheers! :beer:
KS_hunting
hunter

Postby LiquidA45 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:20 pm

shoot me an email

burkdoll@nsuok.edu
LiquidA45
hunter

Postby champer196 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Retriever central always has litters of well bed pups advertised. Save yourself some possible headaches and get a pup out of proven stock. Make sure you get the health guarantee and hips and eyes are certified on both parents.

The ones in parsons may be just what your looking for tho.

Also the Kansas City retriever club members may be able to point u to some.
champer196
hunter

Postby LiquidA45 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:31 pm

champer196 wrote:Retriever central always has litters of well bed pups advertised. Save yourself some possible headaches and get a pup out of proven stock. Make sure you get the health guarantee and hips and eyes are certified on both parents.

The ones in parsons may be just what your looking for tho.

Also the Kansas City retriever club members may be able to point u to some.

I'll give them a look, appreciate it.
LiquidA45
hunter

Postby KS_hunting » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:06 pm

champer196 wrote:Save yourself some possible headaches and get a pup out of proven stock. Make sure you get the health guarantee and hips and eyes are certified on both parents.

Couldn't agree more. Our dogs are all from proven hunting backgrounds with lots of Field Champions, Master Hunters and Grand Master Pointing Retrievers. All our dogs hunt and train with lots of birds.

As far as health clearances, I see no reason why in this modern day of understanding genetics why anyone would need to drop hundreds of dollars on a pup without knowing your getting a clean bill of health. We do a very standard 26 month health guarantee.

I'll shoot you and email when I'm not on my phone after tomorrow morning's hunt.
KS_hunting
hunter

Postby LiquidA45 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:23 pm

KS_hunting wrote:
champer196 wrote:Save yourself some possible headaches and get a pup out of proven stock. Make sure you get the health guarantee and hips and eyes are certified on both parents.

Couldn't agree more. Our dogs are all from proven hunting backgrounds with lots of Field Champions, Master Hunters and Grand Master Pointing Retrievers. All our dogs hunt and train with lots of birds.

As far as health clearances, I see no reason why in this modern day of understanding genetics why anyone would need to drop hundreds of dollars on a pup without knowing your getting a clean bill of health. We do a very standard 26 month health guarantee.

I'll shoot you and email when I'm not on my phone after tomorrow morning's hunt.

Sounds good, get after them in the morning!!
LiquidA45
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting