Game Wardens

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, yellowlab, dukhntr, cluckmeister

Re: Game Wardens

Postby dukhntr » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:53 pm

duckdozer wrote:
dukhntr wrote:
duckdozer wrote:I said that I do think cops have a place and they I do respect them for what they do. But they take the unjust and unlawful to extremes. Warrantless checkpoints have been found unconstitutional many times. Giving someone a ticket for texting and driving when they do it all the time is hypocrisy, speeding is a victimless crime. If you want to get out and stop the real criminals look at the foreign offshore banks that have occupied our government. They are the ones that ship in the drugs and run them through criminal elements inside the CIA. Go after them they are the real crooks. When your pension gets stolen from you by a bankrupt govt you are in the same boat as the rest of us. WAKE UP!

Call it unconstitutional if you want. If a person decides to drive through a check lane drunk, who's fault is it? Ever had anyone you know, love or care about get killed or hurt by a drunk driver? Think about it....That said, I hope you haven't. But every person we lock up for DUI is one that won't get the chance to hurt someone that night.

And stopping real criminals? Think about this..how do you think we get large loads of dope off the highways? This happens by stopping people for "victimless" speeding, and texting on the phone and tons of other infractions....It's pretty obvious you have no clue what your talking about. Lets keep this forum based on waterfowl, maybe you won't make yourself seem so silly.

Hey Pot, Kettle is calling.

The government ships in the drugs, why do you think we are still in Afghanastan? It isnt to find Osama Bin Laden (Tim Osman CIA asset name) he is dead now. We are there controlling the poppy fields and making sure the farmers sell it to the right people. So that the global banks can have it shipped here to create a drug war to heighten police state and lower civil liberties. As well as create poverty and and imprison the users.

Also these check points are not quick sometimes the lines can be over mile long with rush hour type traffic how is this not infringing on my right to get home in a timely manner.

Never seen or heard of a point as you've described. Anyways. Since you've pretty much ruined this thread...so long!
dukhntr
State Moderator

Previous

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting