Duck Hunting Forum banner

Enjoying the goose season!

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  champer196 
#1 ·
So far our goose season has been a blast, lots of geese in the area,
best goose hunting the boys and I have had! Little or no pressure to the birds we've been hunting
They've worked really well. Had the opportunity to hunt with our local warden,neat Guy to hunt with!
We had a great weekend last weekend, boys even shot a coyote that snuck in on us!
Here's a few pics from the weekend and some duck hunts:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Steve looks like you have been smashing them up. I wouldnt put in there that you havent had any pressure if you dont want any extra. Remember the lurkers they are out there.

#5 ·
I'm hunting all private. Lot has changed since we've talked. I moved out of town on big acreage. If you want to talk,, give me a call. Same number.

#6 ·
I agree, it's been a great goose season. Thanks to my buddy and his lease. We've been kicking out 2 and 3 man limits every time we've been going out. Pics to follow later on....Going out again here in a bit. Not sure if they will fly in this cold, cold windy temp! Wish us luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.