Them There Teal

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, dukhntr, yellowlab

Them There Teal

Postby Mallyard » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:45 pm

So whos going to go wack some teal on Sat. ?
I'm going to try to, There is NO water around here, the McPherson Wetlands isn't very wet. So I don't know how we'll do, The wetlands are supposed to be holding 400 birds, but I don't know where they are. I've only seen around 100 or so all togeather. Man I wish we would get about 5 days of solid rain. That would be nice.

/\/\allyard
Aim for their lips...
Mallyard
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Fatweed » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:39 pm

rain is here...LOL..buttttttttttttttt hopin the rain and cool dont drive away the teal that are here allready...saw three good little bunches on dove opener.. hope theyre still here... or dey cuzins...hehehe... My son and i are goin anyway.... uhhhhhhhh dont really matter we get any of them best little eaters...hehehehe... we enjoy goin regardless...
Fatweed
hunter

Postby Captain16 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:57 am

Unfortunately I have to work Sat, but I am going to try and whack some on Sunday. I saw the reports for the wetlands up in Mcpherson and they always seems to show tons of birds, but never see that many when I head up that way. This wil be my first year Teal hunting, so should be pretty interesting. Have to learn sometime! I see they updated the waterfowl report on Wildlife and Parks website. Good luck to everyone.
Captain16
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting