Duck Hunting Forum banner

Kentucky Classifieds

81K views 212 replies 81 participants last post by  dog2 
#1 ·
This thread is for local sales only. If you need to sell something that is too large to ship and needs to be picked up locally, this thread should serve you well. Same rules apply as in the classifieds section, no commentary within the For Sale post. If the item is sold, send me a PM and I'll remove the message. Thanks and try to behave yourselves.

#16 ·
breeze i think some of those were higdons clarify would help u out i think and tell what has flocked heads and what dont. if they arent flocked let me know ben would probably give me some heads to add to the realism. ur like me tho, if it aint ghg it aint worth having.

#25 ·
2007 ultra 7x12 enclosed trailer. it has new four new tires and new spare tire, new electric brakes, its a tandem axel trailer. the trailer is in execlent condition- for sale or trade. i couldnt upload pictures but i can email them. the trailer is located in paducah, ky. call- 270-933-8223 or 989-305-5116 and ask for mike.

#26 ·
SOLD.... Thanks for the interest.

18 foot fisher alumuinum boat with a 60 horse evinrude and a factory tube trailer. This is a bass boat style and dark gray in color; not a jon boat. The rivets have been welded up and the boat seem to run well. I have only run the boat for about 45 minutes around Jonathon Creek to try it out. It does take rough water very well, but I have decided to keep my 20 foot Triton. The boat is rated for 125 hp.

I will take $1750.00 for the boat, motor and trailer. You can reach me at (270)816-4160.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.