DUCK FEVER

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

DUCK FEVER

Postby Bucky193 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:59 pm

THERE HERE THERE HERE!!!!!!! Ducks r coming left and right got a report yesterday from the State and Fishing WIld Life LBL has seen a big shift of ducks came in......THey sadi about 55 to 67 thousand's of ducks have cmae in and over....Also geese are coming in big time...Looks like the cold front up north has started to push them donw. Loooks liks a veryvery very good year guys so grab those old handy shotguns out and get ready...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
If only my dog could talk and cook I wouldn't need a wife.
Bucky193
hunter

Postby kyfowler » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:17 pm

great news. is this for all of Ky or just western Ky
kyfowler
hunter

Postby PineGroveCat » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:34 pm

Yes, wht area of KY? Have seen a little more movement past two days but nothing tht would affect my hunt. Need more birds!!!!!
PineGroveCat
hunter

Postby Bucky193 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:42 pm

LBL has been seeing loads of birds since the back water in Clarks River is all dried up and now frozen so it looks like LBL will be crawling with ducks but goose season wont be in until the 13th for lbl since its in the pennyroal goose region. But my goose spot is in the westergoose zone HEHEHE
If only my dog could talk and cook I wouldn't need a wife.
Bucky193
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting