Monster Giant Canada this morning

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Monster Giant Canada this morning

Postby dablaw » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:46 am

Weighed in at 16 pounds...Geese were flying here at our place this morning..Should have had more..Oh well happy with this hawg..Gotta remember I'm 6'4" and 300 pounds, so I make anything look small...Dang Max...Needed another gun bud...
Attachments
HPIM0313_Vga.JPG
I'm an old fart , but young at heart...Been there,done that, wrote the freakin book...When i die I hope it's at sunrise, with a gun in my hand, and the sound of wings overhead...
dablaw
hunter

Re: Monster Giant Canada this morning

Postby FOWLER2671 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:04 am

I didnt' even think about the geese today. Had ducks and zero wind on my mind.

You might get that weighed on a certified scale as there was some sort of reward for a 15 lb+ goose on the Refuge Forums.
Army Surplus Prostaffer
FOWLER2671
hunter

Re: Monster Giant Canada this morning

Postby dablaw » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:16 am

Funny thing is My son Mikes was bigger than that...In the freezer anyhow..He's going on the wall with Mikes monster he killed..Well gotta get ready for work..Good start to the day though..
Attachments
HPIM0303_Vga.JPG
Mikes monster goose
I'm an old fart , but young at heart...Been there,done that, wrote the freakin book...When i die I hope it's at sunrise, with a gun in my hand, and the sound of wings overhead...
dablaw
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting