elk

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

elk

Postby alanwebfoot » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:57 am

forgive me I know this is a duck chat line but you would know better than anyone else ,,I heard you all are having real trouble with your elk herd. Is it outgrowing the area and expanding faster than the game department though it would?? What are the chances of an out of stater' getting a permit??
alanwebfoot
hunter

Re: elk

Postby teddysberna » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:55 am

Try www.kentuckyhunting.net

Those guys probably know a little bit more about it, and theres an entire forum dedicated to elk
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Re: elk

Postby brad g. » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 am

our elk heard is dong great and is not out of hand there are out of zone tags and drawn tags i think there are 800 tags this year and 4 catagories firearm bull and firearm cow archery bull and archery cow we do notwork on a points system so ur chance is just as good as mine
real illusion corn kernels pro staff
If it flies it dies if it just sits there it dies to.
I have always loved things that fly, somethin in me just wants to make them stop flyin
brad g.
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting