Spring Snows

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Re: Spring Snows

Postby teddysberna » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:34 am

I wish they flew through central Ky more... I don't know why, I just really want to shoot some of them suckers...
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Sun May 08, 2011 1:07 pm

i dlike to find a good pit to lease and set up for the snows even during regular season if possible or just for ecaller season. I seen some beside reelfoot lake when i was duck hunting but never got a chance to try and figure out who owned the spot. ne ways I had a good time hunting em like always. but I plan building a 3 speaker setup and getting about 10dz fullbodies to start. i bought 10 doz floaters already from a guy in southern ill. so a water and field setup would look good. i got 400 rags and 200 silouettes. and a few shells so with that addition i think it could be a killer look.

deff had a good time its been a long time since ive tried ecall hunting. I usually sneak on em in missouri but it feels like you accomplish more when you are calling em in and i love watching em work in there.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby mox » Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm

teamoutlaw wrote:i dlike to find a good pit to lease and set up for the snows even during regular season if possible or just for ecaller season. I seen some beside reelfoot lake when i was duck hunting but never got a chance to try and figure out who owned the spot. ne ways I had a good time hunting em like always. but I plan building a 3 speaker setup and getting about 10dz fullbodies to start. i bought 10 doz floaters already from a guy in southern ill. so a water and field setup would look good. i got 400 rags and 200 silouettes. and a few shells so with that addition i think it could be a killer look.

deff had a good time its been a long time since ive tried ecall hunting. I usually sneak on em in missouri but it feels like you accomplish more when you are calling em in and i love watching em work in there.

I'd run you a good deal on 10 snow floaters...
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Tue May 10, 2011 1:48 pm

teamoutlaw wrote:i dlike to find a good pit to lease and set up for the snows even during regular season if possible or just for ecaller season. I seen some beside reelfoot lake when i was duck hunting but never got a chance to try and figure out who owned the spot. ne ways I had a good time hunting em like always. but I plan building a 3 speaker setup and getting about 10dz fullbodies to start. i bought 10 doz floaters already from a guy in southern ill. so a water and field setup would look good. i got 400 rags and 200 silouettes. and a few shells so with that addition i think it could be a killer look.

well if you know how to describe where its at, i a=can tell ya who owns it.. in all likelyhood though, if they were there any amount of time it was either sanger (almost impossible to get permission) or a refuge..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Sat May 14, 2011 5:15 pm

well when we hunted at reelfoot we have a blind at grays camp. alot of times they were in a field when you leave grays camp and turn right to go to hickman on your left right in there.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Sat May 14, 2011 5:16 pm

mox did u not put those floaters to any use this past season
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby mox » Sat May 14, 2011 7:38 pm

they saw the water a couple times before we drained our water for the farmer. They got to see a little blood spilled :thumbsup:
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Previous

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting