need a stud dog asap!!

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

need a stud dog asap!!

Postby hoyboy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:57 pm

my reg akc yellow female is in heat. i didnt keep up with her cycle and she come into heat unexpected on me. this is her second heat cylcle and will be her first breeding. she is bout 45lbs, proffesionally trained and very intelligent. i live in western ky in cadiz. live by lake barkley and lbl. If anyone has any suggestions or a male call me at 270-350-0283. thanks for the help!
hoyboy
hunter

Re: need a stud dog asap!!

Postby mox » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:56 am

If you wanted to send me a copy of her papers I can put the word out to my guys over in AR that train. I can PM you my email address if you want it.

Also wondered if you knew of any boarding kennels around Cadiz?
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Re: need a stud dog asap!!

Postby hoyboy » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Ive decided to not breed her now. Ive been super busy and not really had a chance to fool with it. Also i have decided to get the rest of her certs ( have eye, but need hip and elbow). I spent alot of time and money training her and want to she how well she can handle a season of waterfowl hunting.

im not really sure of any boarding kennels in cadiz but know of place in paducah.They train also and seem to be very good people and very helpful.
hoyboy
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting