Ohio River Diver Hunt

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Ohio River Diver Hunt

Postby teddysberna » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 am

Don Taylor is putting together a diver hunt from layout boats on the Ohio around Cincinnati... I've already messaged him about it, but it looks like he is getting a couple groups together for Redheads, BB, Goldeneye, and whatever else... Check in the Ohio forum, but pm him if you are interested... I think it's like $150 for the day or something
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Re: Ohio River Diver Hunt

Postby teddysberna » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Going to bump this up and see if anyone is interested...
ByersFarm wrote:

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby Jkling12 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Do you know what dates yet? Would you take outta state hunters? Im from indiana and would travel
Foamy Log Blind@ ProStaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a Log"
Proudly made in the USA
LeakyW8ers wrote:It would be like sleeping with my best friends wife, it may feel good at the time, but is going to get awkward really quick.
Jkling12
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:57 pm

I think I'm going on the 28th of January, there are a couple weekends he was talkng about, but PM Don, he knows the details better than I do, I'm just trying to garner attention and get some more people involved :thumbsup:

But being an out of stater isn't an issue, he's coming from PA, im from KY, and I'm sure some Ohio guys will be in on it...
ByersFarm wrote:

teddysberna
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting