QUACKSTACK

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

QUACKSTACK

Postby DeathCommander » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:28 am

You got that hound yet?
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
DeathCommander
hunter

Re: QUACKSTACK

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Not yet man... Spoke to the trainer this week and he project Ike will be coming home the end of Dec. You have some nerve to bring up my dog on this forum!! Lol ever since I've had Ike and mentioned that he is a Wildrose dog people have been really bashing me.... Thx for the support DC! :)
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby DeathCommander » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:43 am

Hey brother, nothin wrong with investing in a dog these people should get off your azz about it. I bet he will come back in perfect form! Ready to retrieve some fat green heads! :beer:
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
DeathCommander
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 am

See you guys need to think more like this guy and not be so negative!!!! When you get a chance call me....I may have a honey hole lined up that you and I need to scout. :beer:
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2

Postby mmayes » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 am

No we weren't bashing you. We were LAUGHING at you. At least I was, you ruffled alot of feathers over there. If you are willing to listen to advice. Don't come on so strong over there and roll with the punches, they will accept and respect you. Believe me we joke around alot.

Oh and pizzing off the moderator is never a good idea.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 am

First off, if I offended anyone I'm sorry. I'll always admit when I’m in the wrong! The thing that pissed me off was someone asked what I had in my pup....I told the amount and then all hell broke loose! Not pissed for asking about the price but for the bashing. I'm not out to bash people or hurt feelings. I will respect anyone that gives respect. I'm not the duck God or dog training God...never said I was and always willing to learn. But when people push me in a corner, best be ready to handle to tiger!!! Again, I’m sorry for anything that hurt feelings!!!!

quackstacker2

Postby mmayes » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:15 pm

quackstacker2 wrote:First off, if I offended anyone I'm sorry. I'll always admit when I’m in the wrong! The thing that pissed me off was someone asked what I had in my pup....I told the amount and then all hell broke loose! Not pissed for asking about the price but for the bashing. I'm not out to bash people or hurt feelings. I will respect anyone that gives respect. I'm not the duck God or dog training God...never said I was and always willing to learn. But when people push me in a corner, best be ready to handle to tiger!!! Again, I’m sorry for anything that hurt feelings!!!!

You never hurt my feelings. I am not hunting God either. I am just a guy who has been a couple of times over the years.

Yeah, the amount was staggering on what you paid for your dog, If you are satisfied with your investment then who really cares.

For what it is worth my retired Hunters Marsh dog was never FF'd he didn't need it, but as a rule FF'ing is pretty standard with most trainers as well as the use of E-collars.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby chrispbrown27 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:48 pm

My cousin's husband bought a yellow lab from a guy in Wisconsin. Not only did he drive 12 some odd hours to pick it up, but he paid 1500 for the dog and only saw thing dog laying in the guys barn. I understand the draw of getting a dog that's ready to roll and all but I just can't see dropping that kind of money on a dog. If it's your thing then go on and do it, but to me you don't bond with the dog like you would if you got it younger and put some time in training it. I always wonder just how well the dog will listen to the owner after it had been trained and disciplined by someone else for so long.
Chris
Vegetarian- Indian word for lousy hunter.
chrispbrown27
hunter

Postby kydrake » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Not sure what you paid for your dog but its really no ones buisness. If thats your thing then good for you!! I got a buddy Nick Graves over in MO that I guarantee wouldnt take 10k for his dog and I dont blame him. She is awesome. Not only does she go get the duck but he can tell her which route to take, which direction to turn, and im not sure he cant tell her how fast to run!! Shes bad ***!! Oh and btw... I am the duck God!! :yes: :yes: :lol3:
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby duckbuster06 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:30 pm

kydrake wrote:Not sure what you paid for your dog but its really no ones buisness. If thats your thing then good for you!! I got a buddy Nick Graves over in MO that I guarantee wouldnt take 10k for his dog and I dont blame him. She is awesome. Not only does she go get the duck but he can tell her which route to take, which direction to turn, and im not sure he cant tell her how fast to run!! Shes bad ***!! Oh and btw... I am the duck God!! :yes: :yes: :lol3:

It's no one's business until he makes it everyone's business. The mistake quackstacker made was talking about how much he has spent on the dog without every really working it.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mox » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:32 pm

kydrake wrote: Oh and btw... I am the duck God!! :yes: :yes: :lol3:

I wish you would've told me earlier! I didn't know I've stood in the presence of his highness! I would have asked you to sign my deer stand or something. :lol:
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby kydrake » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 pm

mox wrote:
kydrake wrote: Oh and btw... I am the duck God!! :yes: :yes: :lol3:

I wish you would've told me earlier! I didn't know I've stood in the presence of his highness! I would have asked you to sign my deer stand or something. :lol:

And I look up to guys that have 50 dozen goose decoys in their garage that are brand new!! :bow:
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby quackstacker2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Kydrake, your right it's no ones business!! But the thing was someone on the Ky forum asked me what I paid for my pup that I bought from Wildrose.... Plus they asked what I had on him totally from the training he is receiving at WR! I told them the total price... Not bragging just was telling the truth!!! I never brag but when someone gives me a hard time I'm not going to back down!! The one dude starting giving me lip and I gave it back to him and the next thing ya know he's wanting to meet up and even things out by fighting.... Lol

quackstacker2

Postby quackstacker2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Who has 50 dozen dekes and never use them!!! Donations please?

quackstacker2

Postby kydrake » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:54 pm

quackstacker2 wrote:Who has 50 dozen dekes and never use them!!! Donations please?

I seen 50 doz. in a guy on heres garage but they are gonna be in use!!
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby quackstacker2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Wow that's a lot of dekes... Have fun picking that many up! :biggrin:

quackstacker2

Postby mox » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:13 pm

we came home with 45 doz total. 20 were mine, 25 were a friend of mine. my 20 are headed to our pit, his 25 are headed to missouri. I don't plan on buying any for quite some time. unless I find another deal... or a prostaffer wants to sell his old ones in order to get a new spread :thumbsup:
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby mmayes » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:05 pm

quackstacker2 wrote:Kydrake, your right it's no ones business!! But the thing was someone on the Ky forum asked me what I paid for my pup that I bought from Wildrose.... Plus they asked what I had on him totally from the training he is receiving at WR! I told them the total price... Not bragging just was telling the truth!!! I never brag but when someone gives me a hard time I'm not going to back down!! The one dude starting giving me lip and I gave it back to him and the next thing ya know he's wanting to meet up and even things out by fighting.... Lol

No there was several that would have met up with to even things out. Oh you didn't back down one bit i will give credit for that. Your "you will respect me" statement got everyones attention in form or another. Then when when you said they were intimated (intimidated is the correct spelling) by you that really got their attention. Good Luck with the guys over there.

For the record I could care less where you got your dog or what you paid for him. If you are happy with what you spent great if not sorry.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby kydrake » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:11 pm

mmayes wrote:
quackstacker2 wrote:Kydrake, your right it's no ones business!! But the thing was someone on the Ky forum asked me what I paid for my pup that I bought from Wildrose.... Plus they asked what I had on him totally from the training he is receiving at WR! I told them the total price... Not bragging just was telling the truth!!! I never brag but when someone gives me a hard time I'm not going to back down!! The one dude starting giving me lip and I gave it back to him and the next thing ya know he's wanting to meet up and even things out by fighting.... Lol

No there was several that would have met up with to even things out. Oh you didn't back down one bit i will give credit for that. Your "you will respect me" statement got everyones attention in form or another. Then when when you said they were intimated (intimidated is the correct spelling) by you that really got their attention. Good Luck with the guys over there.

For the record I could care less where you got your dog or what you paid for him. If you are happy with what you spent great if not sorry.

Mayes

Pretty bold words if that is what was spoken!! :fingerhead:
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby quackstacker2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Those were the words spoken and I dont regret them one bit. I dont have a problem with anyone and for the most part enjoy reading everyones comments. Even yours MMayes. :beer:

quackstacker2

Postby mmayes » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:48 am

kydrake wrote:
mmayes wrote:

Mayes

Pretty bold words if that is what was spoken!! :fingerhead:

It has gone on for 20 pages as of this morning it is interesting reading.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:10 am

And I keep stirring the pot!!!! tHE REASON???? Bc there are some that really needed the excitment in their life!!!

quackstacker2

Postby DeathCommander » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 am

I got your back Quackstack :boxing:
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
DeathCommander
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Thx DC....I'll lead with the right and then turn you loose!!!!! :lol:

quackstacker2

Postby teamoutlaw » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 am

good lord i thought we gave people a hard time every now and them. but its almost like Everytime i get on kyhunting they are arguing or fighting with each other 24/7
teamoutlaw
hunter

Next

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting