QUACKSTACK

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Re: QUACKSTACK

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:31 am

Teamoutlaw thats funny. So i guess you saw where they restricted my access until Nov. 26th? I really could careless about the ky hunt forum...Like John boy said, they do more chatting on the computer than they do in the duck blind! I believe after I'm allowed back, I'm going to make one more good hit and then I'm gone....You can bet its going to be a good one too! DHC is such a better group of people and more info to gather as well.
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby teamoutlaw » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 am

most of them know eachother and are kind of in clicks it seems. but if they dont like ya or you say somthing they dont like be prepared for the whole group to lash out lol. there's some good guys on there and viable information from the guys also. Just gotta watch how you go about asking for it.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 am

Yeah screw that whole walking on eeg shells thing...I'm not real tactful so i better stay away!
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2

Postby mmayes » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 pm

quackstacker2 wrote:Teamoutlaw thats funny. So i guess you saw where they restricted my access until Nov. 26th? I really could careless about the ky hunt forum...Like John boy said, they do more chatting on the computer than they do in the duck blind! I believe after I'm allowed back, I'm going to make one more good hit and then I'm gone....You can bet its going to be a good one too! DHC is such a better group of people and more info to gather as well.

You would be supprised how much hunting a lot of these guys have done.

I wasn't aware you got a time out.

As for one more swipe and then done. I am certain you won't be missed except for comic relief.

I am willing to lay serious money several of those you have gone after are WAY better hunters than yourself. I know because several of them I have hunted with the last 30 years and they have been there done that and have the T-shirt to prove it.

To them all you are is one more johnny come lately on the site that couldn't hack it.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby DeathCommander » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:12 pm

mmayes wrote:
quackstacker2 wrote:Teamoutlaw thats funny. So i guess you saw where they restricted my access until Nov. 26th? I really could careless about the ky hunt forum...Like John boy said, they do more chatting on the computer than they do in the duck blind! I believe after I'm allowed back, I'm going to make one more good hit and then I'm gone....You can bet its going to be a good one too! DHC is such a better group of people and more info to gather as well.

You would be supprised how much hunting a lot of these guys have done.

I wasn't aware you got a time out.

As for one more swipe and then done. I am certain you won't be missed except for comic relief.

I am willing to lay serious money several of those you have gone after are WAY better hunters than yourself. I know because several of them I have hunted with the last 30 years and they have been there done that and have the T-shirt to prove it.

To them all you are is one more johnny come lately on the site that couldn't hack it.

Mayes

You have never hunted with david, he calls ducks with his hands and shoots them with a blow dart gun...
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
DeathCommander
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Mmayes, you seem like a nice guy but you don't have a clue about me and my past. For you to say that would be wrong... For all you know I could own 500 acres in Missouri and kill 300 ducks a season. I could of grown up as a child hunting right beside my dad learning every step! Just because those guys are older doesn't mean their better!! Just because they've hunted 20 more years Than me doesn't mean they a duck slayer from way back... Maybe they are a bench warmer still trying to get in the game!!

quackstacker2

Postby kydrake » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Here we go... Ding Ding :boxing:
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Kydrake I may need you and Johnny boy in my corner.... :lol:

quackstacker2

Postby teamoutlaw » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:59 pm

I dont care who is a better hunter. i like reading stories, seeing kill pics, helping guys out and bullchittin' with everyone. some people bring it on their selves when people get picked on.

I can say i like ole mayes, BM, and alot of the guys on the site cant say there is anyone i dont like. i have never met or hunted with hardly any of em. i have met a few who were nice guys and still chit chat with them on occasion. i would gladly take any of them hunting if i am able too.

there is good and bad just like the real world. but i enjoy taking guys hunting that ive never met and hunting with new people. I have went hunting with new people every weekend up here in wisconsin all off refuge forums, dhc, and wiwaterfowlers.

Just saying the forums could be valuable tools for yourself if you let it become that.

take care fellas im going to bed, gotta get up early to go chase them geese :yes: :yes: have fun in ky.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:17 am

How did the geese killin go this morning?

quackstacker2

Postby duckbuster06 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 am

quackstacker2 wrote:Mmayes, you seem like a nice guy but you don't have a clue about me and my past. For you to say that would be wrong... For all you know I could own 500 acres in Missouri and kill 300 ducks a season. I could of grown up as a child hunting right beside my dad learning every step! Just because those guys are older doesn't mean their better!! Just because they've hunted 20 more years Than me doesn't mean they a duck slayer from way back... Maybe they are a bench warmer still trying to get in the game!!

You just described a lot of those guys in the first part of your post if you replace Missouri with Kentucky.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mmayes » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:36 am

quackstacker2 wrote:Mmayes, you seem like a nice guy but you don't have a clue about me and my past. For you to say that would be wrong... For all you know I could own 500 acres in Missouri and kill 300 ducks a season. I could of grown up as a child hunting right beside my dad learning every step! Just because those guys are older doesn't mean their better!! Just because they've hunted 20 more years Than me doesn't mean they a duck slayer from way back... Maybe they are a bench warmer still trying to get in the game!!

You are correct, I don't. I have been around for a good long time at the waterfowl game and most of the people that have the land and or grew up at their dads feet (BM comes to mind) they are not flashy or out to prove themselves. I am not on here to start a fight or prove I know more than anyone else. You have to decide for yourself who is the real deal and who is full of it. But most of those with a few exceptions are not bench warmers trying to get in the game. They are die hard hunters. Part of where you live limits how much waterfowl hunting you have ready access to. I am blessed to have a bunch of places that produce ducks everyear and great friends to hunt with.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby kydrake » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:17 am

You got guys who talk about killin ducks then you got guys who kill ducks. Isn't but one way to settle this. Everybody post up kill pics all season! :biggrin:
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby teamoutlaw » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:10 pm

and gps coordinates!
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 pm

quackstacker2 wrote:How did the geese killin go this morning?

shot 4 canadas and 1 gadwall betwen 2 of us on sat.

sunday we shot 6 ducks.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby mmayes » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:01 pm

kydrake wrote:You got guys who talk about killin ducks then you got guys who kill ducks. Isn't but one way to settle this. Everybody post up kill pics all season! :biggrin:

I guess I am a bench warmer, cause I never post up pics of my kills.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:08 pm

:lol: I cant figure out how to even post picutres!!! Just keep the bench warm for me.

quackstacker2

Postby kydrake » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:54 pm

:fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: Looks like a Picture Posting 101 thread needs to be started!! But some guys think they are too good to post pics!! :bow: :bow:
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby duckbuster06 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:27 pm

I don't mind posting pics, but I usually only shoot one duck a season if I hit the migration right. This is all I've got to show for the past three years. Anybody wanna share some good hunts?
Attachments
ringer.jpg
ringer.jpg (46.91 KiB) Viewed 232 times
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:45 pm

wow outlaw if you ever had an extra space I would love to tag along and learn the ropes. I love those laydown boats you have. and think it would be cool to bust some ducks outta them. Do you hunt on ky and brakley lakes a bunch of the time... I have heared that there is lots of ducks on them and that if you know how it is good huntin.
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Postby kydrake » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:15 pm

JamieDuck1993 wrote:wow outlaw if you ever had an extra space I would love to tag along and learn the ropes. I love those laydown boats you have. and think it would be cool to bust some ducks outta them. Do you hunt on ky and brakley lakes a bunch of the time... I have heared that there is lots of ducks on them and that if you know how it is good huntin.

Outlaw is probably the most knowledgable person on this forum about Ky and Barkley Lake. He would be a great mentor!! He always comes home with a stringer of ducks. I have learned a ton from him and look at it as a privaledge each time I get to tag along with him! :thumbsup:
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby teamoutlaw » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Kydrake was a 1 man wolfpack but i met up with him on the shores of barkley lake one crisp cold morning and the wolfpack was then a 2 man wolfpack, we searched the waters looking for greenheads and blue bills.... who would of known our lives especially (kydrakes) would never be the same.

and on a side note we did leave with a stringer of ducks,

I just post pics because i like seeing them myself. i like the scenery pics, spreads, dogs, etc. helps me pass the time at work
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:39 pm

You two make a great couple.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby kydrake » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 pm

teamoutlaw wrote:Kydrake was a 1 man wolfpack but i met up with him on the shores of barkley lake one crisp cold morning and the wolfpack was then a 2 man wolfpack, we searched the waters looking for greenheads and blue bills.... who would of known our lives especially (kydrakes) would never be the same.

and on a side note we did leave with a stringer of ducks,

I just post pics because i like seeing them myself. i like the scenery pics, spreads, dogs, etc. helps me pass the time at work

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby kydrake » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 pm

duckbuster06 wrote:You two make a great couple.

A couple of stone cold killas!!
kydrake
State Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting