Dear lord if only I were wealthy...

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Dear lord if only I were wealthy...

Postby chrispbrown27 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:01 am

http://www.whitetailproperties.com/hunt ... nting-land
Man, this would be amazing to own!! Why can't my lottery numbers come up?....guess I should buy a ticket before I complain about that. Just looking at the pictures I have plans for it. And if I owned it you would all be invited to hunt with me....for 10 grand per hunt so I could pay for it! Ha ha
Seriously, wouldn't it be amazing to have the money to throw down on that property? I could die a happy man.
Chris
Vegetarian- Indian word for lousy hunter.
chrispbrown27
hunter

Re: Dear lord if only I were wealthy...

Postby duckbuster06 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:11 am

If I were going to spend that much I think I'd head a little farther west to Missouri. That is an awesome looking piece of land though. :bow:
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:29 am

I'd settle for it!!!!!! :lol3:
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby chrispbrown27 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:10 am

Man, it would make a nice club and you would still have room to set aside your own private spot too. It is right up the road from me here, I am going to have to take a drive and find it.
Chris
Vegetarian- Indian word for lousy hunter.
chrispbrown27
hunter

Postby Quackrstackr » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:07 pm

I hunted that property for years with the original owners which are some really good friends of mine. These guys are trying to make a mint off of it based solely on area reputation alone.

If it were all that the ad makes it out to be, my buddies would have never sold it in the first place. :lol3: This makes at least the second time that it's changed hands in the last 12 years, possibly more. We used to kill a lot of ducks off of it but the pressure went through the roof around it and the ducks changed their migration route. Before my friends sold it, you did well to kill 100 ducks a year off of it. One of those blinds that sits on it may be mine, actually.
Quackrstackr
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Quackrstackr wrote:I hunted that property for years with the original owners which are some really good friends of mine. These guys are trying to make a mint off of it based solely on area reputation alone.

If it were all that the ad makes it out to be, my buddies would have never sold it in the first place. :lol3: This makes at least the second time that it's changed hands in the last 12 years, possibly more. We used to kill a lot of ducks off of it but the pressure went through the roof around it and the ducks changed their migration route. Before my friends sold it, you did well to kill 100 ducks a year off of it. One of those blinds that sits on it may be mine, actually.

This isn't the first time that I've heard that this area isn't what it used to be.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mox » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:09 pm

World class? Best hunting Kentucky has to offer? :huh:
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter