dang rain

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

dang rain

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:05 pm

I sure wish it would stop raining. the forescast isn't looking very good. My cousins creek where we have been seeing lots of woodies is going to be to deep for our waders and will probably wash the ducks out. I'm going to have to find a new spot for turkey day. What do you guys do when it floods like this?
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Re: dang rain

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Ride my rubber ducky! :biggrin:
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby KyFowl20 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:11 pm

i ride down to madisonville and hunt mmayes spots when hes not there. dont tell him that though :thumbsup:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:04 pm

:lol:
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby mmayes » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:08 pm

KyFowl20 wrote:i ride down to madisonville and hunt mmayes spots when hes not there. dont tell him that though :thumbsup:

Let me know where they are, because last time I checked I was a guest at all of them :welcome:

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:59 pm

bring on the rain. sheet water can be your best friend if you scout. on ducks and geese.

plus i need some rain for my duck hole and this may put some in it for the opening weekend for an afternoon wood duck shoot.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby lablover0929 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:30 pm

JamieDuck1993 wrote:I sure wish it would stop raining. the forescast isn't looking very good. My cousins creek where we have been seeing lots of woodies is going to be to deep for our waders and will probably wash the ducks out. I'm going to have to find a new spot for turkey day. What do you guys do when it floods like this?

I believe you were laying down the bull*hit in another thread about how good of a caller you are, and you have all this duck bustin experience. If you cant hang, then take your sniffles and whining over to your Facebook page, and leave the duck huntin up to the men. Your previous comments and internet tough kid comedy act is catching up you. go figure it out killa.....
TEAM YELLA DAWG
lablover0929
hunter

Postby mike_b » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:23 pm

The woodies around here move around a lot in the general area. I can't wait till we get a few good groups of mallards here in central KY. That may never happen though.

When the water's up, you can always hunt a field.
mike_b
hunter

Postby Booney3721 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:48 pm

I haven't seen the lakes much but I have been seeing quite a few geese. Had a group of about 150 or more snows fly over WKCTC today when I was outside smoking
"mmm nothing beat's a glass of hot Dickens Cider"
Booney3721
hunter

Postby mmayes » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 am

lablover0929 wrote:
JamieDuck1993 wrote:I sure wish it would stop raining. the forescast isn't looking very good. My cousins creek where we have been seeing lots of woodies is going to be to deep for our waders and will probably wash the ducks out. I'm going to have to find a new spot for turkey day. What do you guys do when it floods like this?

I believe you were laying down the bull*hit in another thread about how good of a caller you are, and you have all this duck bustin experience. If you cant hang, then take your sniffles and whining over to your Facebook page, and leave the duck huntin up to the men. Your previous comments and internet tough kid comedy act is catching up you. go figure it out killa.....

Now that is waaaaaaay 2 funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby mox » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:06 pm

When it rains I usually grab my Justin Beiber umbrella and matching raincoat. :banana:
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Darn, i was jus askin for a little advice. my cousin says its all high an muddy today therrs no way that ducks ill be on it next week. guess i might go to slews or peabodys and see if its what all ever one says. I bet you can find them there if you are willin to sweat a little and get to the out of way places. I'm gonna check it out pm me if anyone gots any tips.

jduck
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:25 pm

PM sent
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting