Teal bag limit?

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Teal bag limit?

Postby Naterdashotgunner » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Hey all, just went to check out the pond we will probably hunt Thursday morning, and found a TON of teal. So I was looking at the 2011-2012 KY Waterfowl guide, and I can't see where it states teal's bag limit. It is probably right in front of me and I'm just overlooking it, but regardless I need to find out before Thursday. I looked on the "early teal season" bag limit and it was 4 with only like two being wood duck, so I had a idea that would be my answer but again, that was early season not regular.

Thanks in advance,
Nate

P.S...FIVE MORE DAYS!!!!
Naterdashotgunner
hunter

Re: Teal bag limit?

Postby duckbuster06 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:36 pm

If it's not listed then it is considered part of the daily duck limit, i.e. six teal.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Naterdashotgunner » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 pm

duckbuster06 wrote:If it's not listed then it is considered part of the daily duck limit, i.e. six teal.

Alright sounds good thank you!

Nate
Naterdashotgunner
hunter

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Awesome. I was wanderin that myself. We found a buch of Teals today and i cant wait til thursday b-cause we are gonna bust em up. I not sure but i tink its a couple hundered . They are gonna be some fun shootin to.yall be safe an have fun bustin the ducks.

Any body that needs some place to go can message me b cause we are going to need two more gunners to do it right if ya know what i meen...

J-duck
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting