BOOTLIP BEATDOWN

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

BOOTLIP BEATDOWN

Postby kysupernova » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:28 pm

11/24/2011 Farm pond hunting in central ky
Never seen this many spoonies in one hunt, had two new hunters shot anything that flew in! plus a couple mean greenies! Good times where had! :yes:

Last edited by kysupernova on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
kysupernova
hunter

Re: BOOTLIP BEATDOWN

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Dang chris, I see how it is. I take you all the way to otter slough to kill your first ringneck and you cant even give a brother a call to let him know you got ducks for him to shoot. i see where our friendship stands :hammer:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby kysupernova » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:20 am

Sorry buddy shouldnt you br changing diapers or something! That will be my last hunt till the middle of Dec.
kysupernova
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:14 am

Supernova, those are awesome pics you got there. Glad to see people bustin ducks. Aint nothing wrong at all with spoonies. I love shootin them myself. :thumbsup:
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:26 am

i love shooting ducks and then showing kyfowl20 the pics later haha.

Chris i wish our otter slough hunt would of went better that day, but we did get to meet alan ballsacker in his eclipse. Kyfowl20 didnt mention tellin you to haul' arse and then you got that ticket in lbl lol. ne ways.

Maybe next time you make it down this way we can get out for a better hunt in our state.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby kysupernova » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:56 pm

OH MY God I HAD ALL MOST FORGOT MR. BALLSACK!! that dude was a trip in his red eclipse and rubber waders with the gun he just bought with his credit card and inflatable decoys. Then right at legal shooting light he says hey guys I got to go I am freeeeeeezen!! I swear I could hear his teeth chattering!
kysupernova
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting