Busted some ducks

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Re: Busted some ducks

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:02 pm

jealous wannabes don hurt my feelins a bit. :grooving:
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Postby kyduckhunter08 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:23 pm

hahaha ying yang! hey duck huntings like something else we know it aint never consistant aint that right kydrake!!!!!
Duckjunkies field staff

Ky geese=93
ky ducks=102
Tn ducks=20
crappy SEASON!
kyduckhunter08
hunter

Postby waterfowlmagnet » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

LOL, I think I swallowed the hook!

waterfowlmagnet
hunter

Postby Bgold » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Troll for sure
Foamy Log Blind@ ProStaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a Log"

Retrieves by Gunner: 23
Bgold
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:39 am

JamieDuck1993 wrote:jealous wannabes don hurt my feelins a bit. :grooving:

your fake.... enough said.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby mmayes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 am

Oh i believe he knows how to kill a duck or 2.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:06 am

teamoutlaw wrote:
JamieDuck1993 wrote:jealous wannabes don hurt my feelins a bit. :grooving:

your fake.... enough said.

2nd that!!!!!!!
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 am

he may know how to kill a duck a coot or a goose. but he isnt as dumb as he makes out to be. he just likes to stir the pot up and get everybody posting.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm

I have a good idea of who it is thats posting under two handles!!!!!
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2

Postby duckbuster06 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:04 pm

I know for a fact that it isn't somebody with two screen names.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mmayes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:14 pm

I know for a fact it's not me and not anyone else on here.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:58 pm

duckbuster06 wrote:I know for a fact that it isn't somebody with two screen names.

we all know it's someone playing. all knew more of the story until they deleted the thread about the ip addresses etc. he is someone playing around, probably off kyhunting site.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Playing around or not, whoever is behind Jduck only has one screen name on DHC. That's the extent of my knowledge.

Whether there is a Jamie from Harrodsburg or not I can't say. However, I can say that Jduck sure had some of you suckers worked up. :lol3:
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mmayes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:22 am

teamoutlaw wrote:
duckbuster06 wrote:I know for a fact that it isn't somebody with two screen names.

we all know it's someone playing. all knew more of the story until they deleted the thread about the ip addresses etc. he is someone playing around, probably off kyhunting site.

I would say that most of those "who Knew" it was someone playing around as you say really didn't know that all. They were to busy giving someone down the road. It's funny you mention ky hunting, because the treatment you gave Jduck was the same treatment Q2 got there the only difference is he hasn't blown his stack enough to get banned. Jduck proved this site can be just as juvenile as any other site. Right or wrong he got you guys.

Who ever posted the IP address if they are a Mod, I would think broke the rules of the site by doing that. I didn't see the thread but, you can bet if I had I would be asking about the quality of the mods in this forum. No slight to you Duckbuster06.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 am

Last time I checked M&M I wasn't running my mouth at all!!!! On the Ky forum, I was asked a few simple questions and I replied back....I guess people cant handle knowing the truth and that caused a few d$cksuckers to get pissed when we all know they spend more time in front of the computer than they do in the blind. :thumbsup: When I get my access back on Ky hunt forum then the Grand Finale will arise. :biggrin:

quackstacker2

Postby mmayes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 am

quackstacker2 wrote:Last time I checked M&M I wasn't running my mouth at all!!!! On the Ky forum, I was asked a few simple questions and I replied back....I guess people cant handle knowing the truth and that caused a few d$cksuckers to get pissed when we all know they spend more time in front of the computer than they do in the blind. :thumbsup: When I get my access back on Ky hunt forum then the Grand Finale will arise. :biggrin:

I never singled you out for ridicule, So if you took offense at it so sorry. I made a generalized statement comparing your plight over there to JDuck here.

As for the the last part of your post, that makes my point precisely. Acting immature and ranting and raving doesn't solve a thing. All it does is cause more problems and have people lable you or possibly others as a fool. Judging by the pics I saw you are fairly young and that factors into the attitude being displayed. We have all been there and I mean all. What we learn as we age makes it easier to set back and relax and rib others and joke hard.

Not busting your balz just making an observation.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:14 pm

I'm not as young as you think...I'm 27! See the funny thing is when I or other give it back to people its called immature or ranting and raving.....But when people(not mention names) get it dished back to them like to retreat and say its people like myself need to grow up. I'm all for joking and having fun, but if you cant take the heat keep your mouth sealed! If people are going to get so bent out of shape that’s their problem....I'll keep stirring the pot and laugh the entire time on the Ky forum! :thumbsup:

quackstacker2

Postby mmayes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:59 pm

quackstacker2 wrote:I'm not as young as you think...I'm 27! See the funny thing is when I or other give it back to people its called immature or ranting and raving.....But when people(not mention names) get it dished back to them like to retreat and say its people like myself need to grow up. I'm all for joking and having fun, but if you cant take the heat keep your mouth sealed! If people are going to get so bent out of shape that’s their problem....I'll keep stirring the pot and laugh the entire time on the Ky forum! :thumbsup:

Once again you missed the entire point. I used your post as an example because it was handy. ANYONE ranting like you did in that post would be lumped into the same pot. The attitude of I am going back there and cause a scene as a grand finally is nothing more than childish. If thats what you want to do thats your perogative. The easist way to show them how tough you are is to hang in there and take advantage of their mispoken words or unclear statements to make a funny. Out right challenging someone will get you or whomever banned. Remember when you get mad they win. Good luck

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:50 pm

why r you guys mad anyway. don't yall like bustin ducks? some of yall has gots a complecks.
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Postby mmayes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:54 pm

JamieDuck1993 wrote:why r you guys mad anyway. don't yall like bustin ducks? some of yall has gots a complecks.

Jduck, I am not mad at all. I am actually am amused.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:02 pm

I didnt know at first, but several of us talked about it and joked about it. and knew it was someone acting. didnt know who it was and don't really care ne more jduck acted like his superior calling was the best around. from what i read q2 on kyhunting never acted better then ne one else and the treatment he got was far worse then anyone i've seen in awhile. Same Thing happened to Lablover on kyhunting before also. ethier way it does happen on every site and if it hasnt yet it will. I like to get on all of them, I have met some nice guys and made some buddies along the way off of both of the sites. Just get tired of filtering through the crap. it's never really been a bashing on here until jduck arrived. we kind of had it built up since bluewaffles stopped posting his ice skating abilities on the frozen lakes, to the countless other comments we tore apart. But at the end of the day he is still a cool dude and with his updated post it reflects, we gave the guy spelling lessons after each post, so DHC Practically raised the kid haha. I still like to frequent all the sites, threads, etc. because it helps me get through the work week and has helped me cure my boredom several times. I think our Mod's are all fine. the ip stuff was moved to spam quick and we never have people get banned hardly ever.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby mmayes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 pm

teamoutlaw wrote:I didnt know at first, but several of us talked about it and joked about it. and knew it was someone acting. didnt know who it was and don't really care ne more jduck acted like his superior calling was the best around. from what i read q2 on kyhunting never acted better then ne one else and the treatment he got was far worse then anyone i've seen in awhile. Same Thing happened to Lablover on kyhunting before also. ethier way it does happen on every site and if it hasnt yet it will. I like to get on all of them, I have met some nice guys and made some buddies along the way off of both of the sites. Just get tired of filtering through the crap. it's never really been a bashing on here until jduck arrived. we kind of had it built up since bluewaffles stopped posting his ice skating abilities on the frozen lakes, to the countless other comments we tore apart. But at the end of the day he is still a cool dude and with his updated post it reflects, we gave the guy spelling lessons after each post, so DHC Practically raised the kid haha. I still like to frequent all the sites, threads, etc. because it helps me get through the work week and has helped me cure my boredom several times. I think our Mod's are all fine. the ip stuff was moved to spam quick and we never have people get banned hardly ever.

As far as Jduck he is a real person and he does have excellent skills when it comes to hunting.

In this case he set out and proved the simple premise that this site could be riled up by someone perceived to be seeming say they are superior as the other site did.

Besides this is the internet and at the end of the day who really cares.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:39 am

Besides this is the internet and at the end of the day who really cares.

MMayes

:beer:

quackstacker2

Postby mmayes » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:34 am

Deuce, don't feel bad. I had a thread deleted this morning over there myself. Can you tell me what happened to yours?????

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:44 am

M&M, I have no clue.....I really could careless though. I'm using that site for play time. :thumbsup:

quackstacker2

PreviousNext

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting