Trip with Piboss

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Trip with Piboss

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:07 pm

These are just of few of the pictures....I'm new to photobucket so sorry for the pictures being cut off. My dad and I limited out both days!!!! Pitboss runs an A+ outfit. :thumbsup:
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Re: Trip with Piboss

Postby duckbuster06 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:43 pm

I hope you have a good taxidermist. Sea ducks haven't piqued my interest yet, but those look like trophies nonetheless.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby trigger22 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 pm

duckbuster06 wrote:I hope you have a good taxidermist. Sea ducks haven't piqued my interest yet, but those look like trophies nonetheless.

I swear to you, get on 1 good sea duck hunt and you won't care if you ever shoot a mallard again.

Congrats on your hunt. I'd love to go on a hunt with him sometime. We shoot a lot of scoters here in NC and IMO nothing compares to shooting sea ducks.
Sporting the Ambusher Layout and the Sprigtail Pirogue by Core Sound Layout Boats. "By the time they see you, it's too late."
trigger22
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 pm

they were pretty awesome to shoot!!!! Decoyed better than any bird I've seen in my life. I've got a great taxidermist that I use and the surf scoter will be on his way soon. :beer:
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2

Postby teamoutlaw » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:08 pm

awesome. i just hate riding those rough waves up and down, up and down, up and down
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby mmayes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Sounds like you got the experiance of a lifetime you wanted. Congrats

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:35 am

Teamoutlaw, you have no clue how bad I hate riding the waves.....My dad got sick both days, he would throw up and be fine ready to shot...Me on the other hand, on the second day while picking up dekes...I got so sick!!! I threw up and was sick for good. I'm just glad I was done gunning for the day!!! The sickness wasnt enough to keep me away I can tell you that. It was a heck of a hunt...My dad really enjoyed it and made many memories together as well. :thumbsup:

quackstacker2

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting