Who's headed out of state this weekend?

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Who's headed out of state this weekend?

Postby lablover0929 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Wondering how many of us are headed out of state to get their blood thirst quenched?? We are headed out in the early a.m. for southern IL, hopefully to smack a few. Everyone be careful, safe, and shoot straight! :thumbsup:
TEAM YELLA DAWG
lablover0929
hunter

Re: Who's headed out of state this weekend?

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Be safe and good luck! I'm stuck indoors with the ole lady...
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby mox » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Went out of state on Monday to Missouri.
quackstacker2 wrote:Be safe and good luck! I'm stuck indoors with the ole lady...

Plan on making this weekend a family weekend too. Look at it this way, we gotta save up my points for later on in the season :thumbsup:
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby Naterdashotgunner » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:54 pm

lablover0929 wrote:Wondering how many of us are headed out of state to get their blood thirst quenched?? We are headed out in the early a.m. for southern IL, hopefully to smack a few. Everyone be careful, safe, and shoot straight! :thumbsup:

I'll be at Horseshoe next Thursday and Friday. Where you headed in Southern IL?
Naterdashotgunner
hunter

Postby lablover0929 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 pm

mox wrote:Went out of state on Monday to Missouri.
quackstacker2 wrote:Be safe and good luck! I'm stuck indoors with the ole lady...

Plan on making this weekend a family weekend too. Look at it this way, we gotta save up my points for later on in the season :thumbsup:

If you guys were smart enough, you would have snagged a woman that greatly enjoys these early mornings, wet dogs, and cupped wings like my little Angel!!!! My wife loves to go, hunted the first three days of the season, got sick saturday night, and its been kicking her ass all week. She is trying to get to feeling better for next weekend, thats how bad she has the fever!!!

When your this good, hey what can I say! I am truly blessed! :biggrin:
TEAM YELLA DAWG
lablover0929
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 pm

That's the samething I was thinking!! Love the late season hunts. :)
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2

Postby mox » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 am

lablover0929 wrote:

If you guys were smart enough, you would have snagged a woman that greatly enjoys these early mornings, wet dogs, and cupped wings like my little Angel!!!! My wife loves to go, hunted the first three days of the season, got sick saturday night, and its been kicking her ass all week. She is trying to get to feeling better for next weekend, thats how bad she has the fever!!!

When your this good, hey what can I say! I am truly blessed! :biggrin:

Sounds like you got it goin' on! The only time (couple times) I've been put in the dog house was when I was supposed to be home in the evening and decided to stay another without permission :oops: Its always easier to ask for forgiveness though right? :huh:
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 pm

This is my motto.... I'd rather ask for forgiveness than for permission! :thumbsup:

quackstacker2

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting