Please take the time to read this.

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Please take the time to read this.

Postby KyFowl20 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Some of you guys act like childish fools. I would think a grown man would want to spend more time over decoys than spend his whole life on the internet. Is it because you have no birds? Or is it because you are too whipped to leave the house for a morning? In my opinion who ever is on here trying to ruin a good site needs to go back to kyhunting.net. Everyone over here was willing to help anyone in need to an extent until some internet junkies who have nothing better to do got on here and stirred the pot. Now every damn post has sarcassam and just plain stupidity in it because a grown man has nothing better to do with his life than be online. I have been on this site for several years now and I liked this site because I could get on here and see kill pics and read stories of peoples hunts and hear positive things. Now I cant even get on here without reading some fake idiots posts, I have to pick through all the BS to get to anything worth reading. I joined kyhunting.net a year or so ago and visited the site only a handful of times only to read bashing of newcomers and sarcassam...I quit getting on there needless to say. To the creater of JDuck: You know who you are and so do I. I know quite a few people on this site and talk to some of them everyday so, dont think your fooling everyone. Ive been wanting to post this for quite a while and I had some extra time today after doing some actual hunting so I thought I would share. And to the moderators: This childish BS should be cut out before this site goes to hell, and no one wants to get on anymore, thats how I am feeling these days. I know I am not the only person on here that feels this way. If you feel the same then speak out, because im tired of this crap.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Re: Please take the time to read this.

Postby Morgan87 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Word.
Morgan87
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 pm

KyFowl20, I could not have worded it any better. I am glad someone finally got pissed off besides me and said something! What is weird, about the time JamieDuck came along so did another member which name I will not mention, but you know who you are. For that person, KyFowl20's letter goes out to you aka "JamieDuck".
Let us keep this site clean and soon or later, the trash will move back to KyHuntForum.
Thanks Johnny Boy. :thumbsup:
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby Skilletshootin » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Agreed
We ain't in the duck huntin business
We's in the duck killin business.....
And brother business is a boomin!!!
Skilletshootin
hunter

Postby hunt-4-life21 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:36 pm

I don't post much on here, but read alot. I really did enjoy reading what you guys said until all the stupid "I'm better than you" crap started. I am usually on KY hunting everyday and I see that crap all the time there. Have a good season boys, and remember that not only is this duck season, but the Christmas season is upon us too.
hunt-4-life21
hunter

Postby wratliffky » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:44 pm

I agree 100%. It used to be alot better on here.
wratliffky
hunter

Postby lablover0929 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Could not agree more. If they dont leave quietly, then a mod should step up and take out the trash.
TEAM YELLA DAWG
lablover0929
hunter

Postby Quackrstackr » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Something about a pot meeting a kettle springs to mind here...

You boys might want to stop and wonder why you attracted attention all of a sudden. :huh:
Quackrstackr
hunter

Postby Naterdashotgunner » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Couldn't agree more...
Naterdashotgunner
hunter

Postby Booney3721 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Been there and heard that... I agree with you 100%, Been a member since 2006 and the forums have gotten way worse over the years. I think we all forgot why we are on here... To help one another. Not necessarily tell people where we are hunting, what calls to use and what way the ducks fly in but help with telling what duck numbers you been counting. Help with information on the gear we want to get but most of all stand up for one another. We are the guys who make up the Kentucky hunting forums...so we should all act like we actually care. It's like I noticed the other day we all have done or bashing and had our bashing on but lately it's getting worse. I know I have done my job in the stirring of the $H!T pot but I have at least tried to make amends with everybody. So if I have done anything wrong to anybody then please forgive.
"mmm nothing beat's a glass of hot Dickens Cider"
Booney3721
hunter

Postby FOWLER2671 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Hell I sorta like a little give and take! I'll help anyone but plain old duck huntin' questions get pretty damn boring after about 300 repeats of the same "stuck Choke" ect...

Last time I checked the season only lasts 60 out of 365 days a year. A little humor and teasing is all part of the internets and some of you might need to grow some thicker skin and man up... :hi:

While we are at it; Lets' REALLY improve this place and add a Babe Bracket!
Army Surplus Prostaffer
FOWLER2671
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:52 am

State and forum mods have no control over who comes or goes. "Taking out the trash" is left up to the site administrator. Trust me, if it was up to me, I would have booted every one of your sorry behinds months ago. :biggrin:

In all seriousness though, very few rules if any have been broken. I hate to say it but it seems like it's one of those "If you don't like it, don't read it or respond" situations. Same deal as in the honey hole. If you guys can't take a little ribbing on here, I hate to see how you are in a duck blind.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby FOWLER2671 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 am

duckbuster06 wrote:State and forum mods have no control over who comes or goes. "Taking out the trash" is left up to the site administrator. Trust me, if it was up to me, I would have booted every one of your sorry behinds months ago. :biggrin:

In all seriousness though, very few rules if any have been broken. I hate to say it but it seems like it's one of those "If you don't like it, don't read it or respond" situations. Same deal as in the honey hole. If you guys can't take a little ribbing on here, I hate to see how you are in a duck blind.

The TRUFF rat there it is!!! All I can recomend for the tender and timid is to stay the heck away from ANY Arkansaw forum as they just like to bitch slap each other as a form of wake up call.
Army Surplus Prostaffer
FOWLER2671
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:33 am

I couldnt agree more kyfowl20. I hate reading it ne more and take 20 mins to filter through the crap it seems ne more. we know rules havent been broken we are just stating it's getting old. Yes we can't do anything about it and a mod can't kick someone out for no reason and we understand that. Just stating it's getting old. we all picked and joked and carried on like we always have and then the stirring of the pot showed up on every thread it seems like. I too prefer dhc of kyhunting. I do get on both but could live without kyhunting seems it gets worse constantly. I do like reading the river float hunting post and seeing some legitimate things, also like talking about products to buy or not to buy and why. just puttin in my 2cents.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby Quackrstackr » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 am

The only difference between here and KYhunting is that you have a different group of regulars doing the posting. It's a territorial thing and goes on at just about every internet forum. Well, that difference and the fact that most of the guys on the other forum have been burned enough by the net over the years that it's made them cynical and they've figured out to keep their fingers idle when the killin' is going on.

I was a member on here a long time ago when it was topwater and high school central. So long ago that I don't even remember what my user name was originally and longer ago than most everyone that I see on this thread right now. :wink:

I have to admit, I'm curious as to who you guys think this guy that you are complaining about is. :lol3:

The irony of using the internet to complain about people being on the internet cluttering up your internet reading instead of being out hunting is pretty good though. Well done. :beer:
Quackrstackr
hunter

Postby mmayes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:36 am

KyFowl20 wrote:Some of you guys act like childish fools. I would think a grown man would want to spend more time over decoys than spend his whole life on the internet. Is it because you have no birds? Or is it because you are too whipped to leave the house for a morning? In my opinion who ever is on here trying to ruin a good site needs to go back to kyhunting.net. Everyone over here was willing to help anyone in need to an extent until some internet junkies who have nothing better to do got on here and stirred the pot. Now every damn post has sarcassam and just plain stupidity in it because a grown man has nothing better to do with his life than be online. I have been on this site for several years now and I liked this site because I could get on here and see kill pics and read stories of peoples hunts and hear positive things. Now I cant even get on here without reading some fake idiots posts, I have to pick through all the BS to get to anything worth reading. I joined kyhunting.net a year or so ago and visited the site only a handful of times only to read bashing of newcomers and sarcassam...I quit getting on there needless to say. To the creater of JDuck: You know who you are and so do I. I know quite a few people on this site and talk to some of them everyday so, dont think your fooling everyone. Ive been wanting to post this for quite a while and I had some extra time today after doing some actual hunting so I thought I would share. And to the moderators: This childish BS should be cut out before this site goes to hell, and no one wants to get on anymore, thats how I am feeling these days. I know I am not the only person on here that feels this way. If you feel the same then speak out, because im tired of this crap.

I find it funny a bunch of 20 somethings get so bent out of shape when the status quo is challenged. Good Luck

Mayes
Last edited by mmayes on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
mmayes
hunter

Postby mmayes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:49 am

quackstacker2 wrote:KyFowl20, I could not have worded it any better. I am glad someone finally got pissed off besides me and said something! What is weird, about the time JamieDuck came along so did another member which name I will not mention, but you know who you are. For that person, KyFowl20's letter goes out to you aka "JamieDuck".
Let us keep this site clean and soon or later, the trash will move back to KyHuntForum.
Thanks Johnny Boy. :thumbsup:

BTW- I invited Jduck to join and if it pisses you off that is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to comical. Gotta love the trash comment real mature. I don't plan on going anywhere. That is unless you want to pay me, like you do for everything else like someone to take you hunting and to train your dog etc :hi:

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby mmayes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 am

In all seriousness though, very few rules if any have been broken. I hate to say it but it seems like it's one of those "If you don't like it, don't read it or respond" situations. Same deal as in the honey hole. If you guys can't take a little ribbing on here, I hate to see how you are in a duck blind.[/quote]

Bingo We have a winner. Excellent post

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby Booney3721 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Mays, you tripled posted...also what the honey hole is and what it is here are 2 different things. I spend most of my time in the honey hole and I can tell you right now, yeah there is a lot of bashing but there is more helping out than anything else. That's what these forums are all about. Helping one another out and challenging people and yadda yadda yadda isn't part of it. WTN in the honey hole posts' this up all the time and that is "This is a proof that a lot of people here are a bunch of functioning retards". The day I see KYfowl, Drake, Outlaw, Roughneck, Lablover, and Buster go, will the the day I officially quit the KYforum's. They way it is looking it's getting closer and closer. Instead of bashing on one another just let well enough alone. Like my papaw used to say (God rest his soul) if you ain't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all...if you must just break a beer bottle over their head and that should shut them the hell up. I hate seeing everybody on here turning against one another and gunning each other with that "he said" and "she said" BS!!!! Button it up and move on. I agree with outlaw... there was that rubbing on one another but lately it's gotten to the point where we are punching a guy in the nose and then pouring beer and piss on him with the bashing. Just tone it down. If your new here that's cool but don't come in here having to think your all high and mighty, some touch shot big guy because I will tell you right now. I have met a few guys in here and I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up where you are and turn your tough guy act into a circus clown act and beat the living snot out of you. I saw there's no reason in throwing a fit over spilt water (milk is too expensive so i keep it in the jug) but stop dumping more water when we are trying to clean it up. This forum need's a good cleaning up and the BS that everybody has can go with it. I love this site, really I do, call it pathetic, call it what ever you want but I love this site. I have grown up over the course of 5 years with these guy's that are on here and instead of being just friends, it's like a family. Everybody knows that in a family the young un's (the new members) need to show a little respect to the elders (ollder members). Give a little respect to one another and eventually it goes a long way. Just stop all the damn bsing and stirring the $h!t pot and everything will be fine. Rubbing one another about missing shots or poor calling is fine in my book. But telling some one "Your duck hunting skills are horible, your a stupid internet scouter who has nothing better to do then beg people about information about spot, your the words crappiest shot and your just a waste of a good stamp with a duck on it. you need to do us all a favor you dumb ignorant duck hunter, you need to stay home and let the good duck hunters kill all the ducks so that way we can rub it in your face", that is just going to far. Simmer down everybody....We have a long haul for the season's over and once it is a lot of these guys just leave until next season. so for the length of the season, just truly man up and instead of acting big and moncho just get the f*** along.
"mmm nothing beat's a glass of hot Dickens Cider"
Booney3721
hunter

Postby tdc_duckfever » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:36 pm

mmayes wrote:
KyFowl20 wrote:Some of you guys act like childish fools. I would think a grown man would want to spend more time over decoys than spend his whole life on the internet. Is it because you have no birds? Or is it because you are too whipped to leave the house for a morning? In my opinion who ever is on here trying to ruin a good site needs to go back to kyhunting.net. Everyone over here was willing to help anyone in need to an extent until some internet junkies who have nothing better to do got on here and stirred the pot. Now every damn post has sarcassam and just plain stupidity in it because a grown man has nothing better to do with his life than be online. I have been on this site for several years now and I liked this site because I could get on here and see kill pics and read stories of peoples hunts and hear positive things. Now I cant even get on here without reading some fake idiots posts, I have to pick through all the BS to get to anything worth reading. I joined kyhunting.net a year or so ago and visited the site only a handful of times only to read bashing of newcomers and sarcassam...I quit getting on there needless to say. To the creater of JDuck: You know who you are and so do I. I know quite a few people on this site and talk to some of them everyday so, dont think your fooling everyone. Ive been wanting to post this for quite a while and I had some extra time today after doing some actual hunting so I thought I would share. And to the moderators: This childish BS should be cut out before this site goes to hell, and no one wants to get on anymore, thats how I am feeling these days. I know I am not the only person on here that feels this way. If you feel the same then speak out, because im tired of this crap.

I find it funny a bunch of 20 somethings get so bent out of shape when the status quo is challenged. Good Luck

Mayes

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Exzacary, get over it guys.
tdc_duckfever
hunter

Postby duckslaya_187 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:19 pm

If this is duck hunting im not sure I want to play. why is jduck so mean?
if you aint blastin you aint lastin
duckslaya_187
hunter

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Guys, can't we all just get along? I wasn't being mean to anyone. I'm just here to talk ducks and have a good time. I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. If I did I'm really sorry. Maybe I'll see you around, that is if I even go hunting any more. Sorry to be such a problem to all you guys. I hope you will forgive me. JDuck
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Postby duckslaya_187 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:24 pm

JKamie dont quit now. i need a buddy for the morning do you want to go?
if you aint blastin you aint lastin
duckslaya_187
hunter

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:27 pm

I want to but I got to work and do inventory. And I might as well tell you I really can't call very good even though I said I could. Where is munkey eyebrow any way? :fingerhead:

Thanks for the invites , you don know how much that cheers me up.
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:47 pm

its in the ballard cornfield clubbers region
teamoutlaw
hunter

Next

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting