Please take the time to read this.

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Re: Please take the time to read this.

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:30 pm

mmayes wrote:
quackstacker2 wrote:KyFowl20, I could not have worded it any better. I am glad someone finally got pissed off besides me and said something! What is weird, about the time JamieDuck came along so did another member which name I will not mention, but you know who you are. For that person, KyFowl20's letter goes out to you aka "JamieDuck".
Let us keep this site clean and soon or later, the trash will move back to KyHuntForum.
Thanks Johnny Boy. :thumbsup:

BTW- I invited Jduck to join and if it pisses you off that is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to comical. Gotta love the trash comment real mature. I don't plan on going anywhere. That is unless you want to pay me, like you do for everything else like someone to take you hunting and to train your dog etc :hi:

Mayes

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby mmayes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Has anyone stopped to set back and really looked to see who is doing the vast amount of Bashing? It's not me, or jDuck, or any of the other newbies. Its the oldtimers on this site. If you can't step back and honestly admit that then this will never be solved and the bickering and fighting will go on. As a rule duck hunters are a crusty bunch that have thick hides that can take as well as dish out a lot of humor, crude remarks, trash talk, and help.

As far as helping a person out, ask me a specific question and I will give you my opinion. May not be what you want but it will be an answer I will stand behind.

Like me or Hate me, your choice at the end of the day I won't loose sleep over this. I don't take all this personally at all and neither should you.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby mmayes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Deuce, I am not gonna hate on you or even envy you in the least. If you have the money to throw away then by all means have at it.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby duckslaya_187 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:53 pm

does anyone want to go huntin in the mornin? I have one spot left.
if you aint blastin you aint lastin
duckslaya_187
hunter

Postby wratliffky » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:48 pm

To me I like getting on here kentucky hunting and the refuge. To bs and talk hunting. I'm actually glad we have some new guys here. Just on this forum it seemed like we used to have a lot more pictures of ducks and stories than the other sites. All in all it doesn't bother me one bit I'll continue to visit all 3. I've actually hunted or been around some of these people from this forum and they're all pretty good dudes.
wratliffky
hunter

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Yes! I couldnt agreed more.
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Postby waterfowlmagnet » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:09 pm

I coulda killed a limit by the time I read that post.........pot meet kettle
waterfowlmagnet
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm

I will accept anyone that wants to get on here and be someone who contributes to the site. And I have no problem with ribbing and carrying on with each other. I just wanted to clear that up so I don't seem like a stick in the mud to you guys who come from the other side. Mmayes you don't know anything about me obviously. If you did, you would know that I have never once payed a dime to hunt with anyone, but If I did it would be none of your concern. There is nothing wrong with going on a guided hunt, it is kind of hard to own every piece of equipment to hunt every flyway in the country. Also there is nothing wrong with a man spending some major cash on a damn good dog that will serve him well for 10+ years. Do I have the money to spend on a dog like that? No, but I wont try to rain on anyones parade because I can't. If all of your boys from kyhunting would act like men and stop all this nonsense creating fake names, we could have a good site and have a good time. If you were a member of this site like it was before you all muddied the water you would be just as pissed as we all are. This is a quality site that is good for everyone, and we all get along for the most part. I would also like to say how uncalled for the jokes were about the hunting accident on the backwater. Whoever you are you should stop and think about how that 10 year old boy felt as he thought he was going to die, and what it would feel like if it were your own son. You really do make me sick. :mad: Thats all I have for tonight.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 pm

mmayes didnt make the joke about the boat i dont think it was a couple newer members. i sure didnt laugh ethier way
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:41 pm

I know, I didn't think it was mmayes. Whoever it is I hope they experience something to that magnitude in their life so they regret making jokes.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby mmayes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 am

KyFowl20 wrote:I will accept anyone that wants to get on here and be someone who contributes to the site. And I have no problem with ribbing and carrying on with each other. I just wanted to clear that up so I don't seem like a stick in the mud to you guys who come from the other side. Mmayes you don't know anything about me obviously. If you did, you would know that I have never once payed a dime to hunt with anyone, but If I did it would be none of your concern. There is nothing wrong with going on a guided hunt, it is kind of hard to own every piece of equipment to hunt every flyway in the country. Also there is nothing wrong with a man spending some major cash on a damn good dog that will serve him well for 10+ years. Do I have the money to spend on a dog like that? No, but I wont try to rain on anyones parade because I can't. If all of your boys from kyhunting would act like men and stop all this nonsense creating fake names, we could have a good site and have a good time. If you were a member of this site like it was before you all muddied the water you would be just as pissed as we all are. This is a quality site that is good for everyone, and we all get along for the most part. I would also like to say how uncalled for the jokes were about the hunting accident on the backwater. Whoever you are you should stop and think about how that 10 year old boy felt as he thought he was going to die, and what it would feel like if it were your own son. You really do make me sick. :mad: Thats all I have for tonight.

Please go back and read the post that one was aimed at the Deuce and getting him hair up. If I said you have to pay someone to hunt then I apologize.

As far as the ribbing and joking I am all for that and continue to be. The problem is there are several with very thin skin that can't take the joking.

I wouldn't exactly say all your boys from KYhunting, I am not in charge of them. I am but a peon over there.

Carry on.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:35 am

mmayes wrote:
KyFowl20 wrote:I will accept anyone that wants to get on here and be someone who contributes to the site. And I have no problem with ribbing and carrying on with each other. I just wanted to clear that up so I don't seem like a stick in the mud to you guys who come from the other side. Mmayes you don't know anything about me obviously. If you did, you would know that I have never once payed a dime to hunt with anyone, but If I did it would be none of your concern. There is nothing wrong with going on a guided hunt, it is kind of hard to own every piece of equipment to hunt every flyway in the country. Also there is nothing wrong with a man spending some major cash on a damn good dog that will serve him well for 10+ years. Do I have the money to spend on a dog like that? No, but I wont try to rain on anyones parade because I can't. If all of your boys from kyhunting would act like men and stop all this nonsense creating fake names, we could have a good site and have a good time. If you were a member of this site like it was before you all muddied the water you would be just as pissed as we all are. This is a quality site that is good for everyone, and we all get along for the most part. I would also like to say how uncalled for the jokes were about the hunting accident on the backwater. Whoever you are you should stop and think about how that 10 year old boy felt as he thought he was going to die, and what it would feel like if it were your own son. You really do make me sick. :mad: Thats all I have for tonight.

Please go back and read the post that one was aimed at the Deuce and getting him hair up. If I said you have to pay someone to hunt then I apologize.

As far as the ribbing and joking I am all for that and continue to be. The problem is there are several with very thin skin that can't take the joking.

I wouldn't exactly say all your boys from KYhunting, I am not in charge of them. I am but a peon over there.

Carry on.

Mayes

Mayes if you think about it, what I got kicked off of KyHuntForum is nothing compared to what your boyfriend is doing on here. You fellows on KyHunt got pissed because there was a new comer that made you all feel inferior! I asked about dog trainers in my area and something about the moderator having to watch after his sheep.....Talking about thin skin. Oh I did not get my hair up, I thought it was funny that you were bashing me for achieving more in my 27 years, than you have and you are in your 40’s. Now that is funny little man.

What kills me more, is Mayes created a post here on DHC that was dealing with Respect……Then later You said you invited JamieDuck to this site….Well there goes my R-E-S-P-E-C-T for you ole boy. So go find respect in your tribe of retards!!!

It all relates to what I posted earlier, you and boyfriends are all: view picture below……

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby teamoutlaw » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:40 am

the more you argue the more this is going to keep happening. your better off to ignore it all and it will go away. we know some new guys joined yesterday just to help stirr the pot but hey we cant keep someone from joining. I just think if someone is going to joke and make stuff up dont choose something that happened 2 days ago when fellow hunters almost drown and 1 being a 10yr old boy.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:07 am

I really don't understand the people who complain about the BS and arguing on here then proceed to argue with other members and stir the pot. Grow up and let it go.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mmayes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:18 am

quackstacker2 wrote:
mmayes wrote:

Carry on.

Mayes

Mayes if you think about it, what I got kicked off of KyHuntForum is nothing compared to what your boyfriend is doing on here. You fellows on KyHunt got pissed because there was a new comer that made you all feel inferior! I asked about dog trainers in my area and something about the moderator having to watch after his sheep.....Talking about thin skin. Oh I did not get my hair up, I thought it was funny that you were bashing me for achieving more in my 27 years, than you have and you are in your 40’s. Now that is funny little man.

What kills me more, is Mayes created a post here on DHC that was dealing with Respect……Then later You said you invited JamieDuck to this site….Well there goes my R-E-S-P-E-C-T for you ole boy. So go find respect in your tribe of retards!!!

It all relates to what I posted earlier, you and boyfriends are all: view picture below……

My boyfriend LOL now that is waaaaaaay 2 funny. I am not in the least feeling inferior to the likes of you. As for you respecting me I could care less. It's not like you have garnered any repect yourself. Good Luck with your season. I look foward to feeling more and more inferior with your hunting prowess. Thanks for the laughs today :beer:

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby tdc_duckfever » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:28 am

This is like a soap opera now. :grooving:
tdc_duckfever
hunter

Postby mmayes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:33 am

tdc_duckfever wrote:This is like a soap opera now. :grooving:

Yes sir it is. I for one am really enjoying it. I enjoy playing along.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby Booney3721 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 am

HEY THAT WAS MY DP PIC!!!!!!
*plays song* why can't we be friends....why can't we be friends?
"mmm nothing beat's a glass of hot Dickens Cider"
Booney3721
hunter

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:16 pm

why does quackestacker 2 hate me so much? have i really attacked him? if so i'm sorry. please forgive me.

If ya'll would stop worrying so much about a guy like me then we could get this place back to the way it used to be . I swear it is going down hill fast and I don't know how much longer I can take it.
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Postby FOWLER2671 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Sounds like a few boys used to feel like the bigshots on the forum untill new guys showed up?

I didnt' read the joke/comment about the kid in the 12 footer but he obviously has a tough row to ho cuz his' daddy is one stupid fricking SOB for putting three people in a boat that small let alone a kid that age and then gettin' out in the current in the backwater. It could easily quallify as wanton endangerment in my book !

Ive' met several on here but some of the rest that get so easily offended should visit just about any Arkieland forum for a taste of what getting offended is all about... They make it rough on the not so tough! Check out Arky duck chat! They do have a FINE Babe Bracket if you are man enough to handle the comments... :wink:

Some of yall' almost sound like ol' Blue Waffles! Did you ever stop and consider how he felt?

I sure miss ol' BM when he was in charachter on the Fuge!
Army Surplus Prostaffer
FOWLER2671
hunter

Previous

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting