Migration Reports

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Migration Reports

Postby GreenHead5 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 pm

I was fooling around on Ducks.org looking at the migration reports and even up north the are moaning and whining that there are no birds...should we be concerned??? Please tell me everything is going to be alright and we will get a mess of ducks ride in with santa from the north pole lol :sad:
GreenHead5
hunter

Re: Migration Reports

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:11 pm

All I want for Christmas is some greenheads!!!
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby Riverrunner342 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 pm

I just drove down from Northern Illinois and we have no ducks and have not had
Any to speak of all season.
Riverrunner342
hunter

Postby FOWLER2671 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Riverrunner342 wrote:I just drove down from Northern Illinois and we have no ducks and have not had
Any to speak of all season.

That doesnt' sound good! Maybe the record duck #s were a damn lie!
Army Surplus Prostaffer
FOWLER2671
hunter

Postby GreenHead5 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:55 pm

I have to admit...when the temps were low and the snow was falling on western ky a week ago, I was killing ducks in the back water. I couldnt complain but now there is no water and it is damn 66 degrees!!!!!! :fingerhead: :mad: :fingerhead: I am a college kid on christmas break and have been out almost every day and right now it is bad...We need some Arctic air up north if we are going to have any chance of a half way good season.
GreenHead5
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:00 am

wisconsin had no ice all season and just got ducks and geese around the 5th and havent had ice for very long now, they are not completely froze yet. still alot of birds up north from what i have heard. been some weird weather. as for birds there is not many but we have seemed to do ok
teamoutlaw
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting