Well?

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Well?

Postby Skilletshootin » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:08 pm

How's everyone doing with this big push?
We ain't in the duck huntin business
We's in the duck killin business.....
And brother business is a boomin!!!
Skilletshootin
hunter

Re: Well?

Postby duckbuster06 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Three limits yesterday and four limits today. All greenheads. Just kidding, I'm stuck in Lexington till the last weekend. :hammer:
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby quacknstack6 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:55 pm

I made the trip west to come to Murray for a little while. Hunted yesterday afternoon and killed 10 in about an hour and a half, sittin in the blind right now waiting on more ducks to push through. Seen a bunch of snows specks and blues but none will work.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby Naterdashotgunner » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Didn't shoot anything today in Central Kentucky, going to Southern IL on Thursday, maybe have some better luck...
Naterdashotgunner
hunter

Well?

Postby DuckRuschInn1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Hunted for past week hard in Louisville d we didn't get any new birds terrible year
DuckRuschInn1
hunter

Postby Skilletshootin » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Headed to Barkley in the morning
We ain't in the duck huntin business
We's in the duck killin business.....
And brother business is a boomin!!!
Skilletshootin
hunter

Postby kyoutdooraddict » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 am

Hunted the river near Louisville. Killed two mallards, should have killed a few more if we could have shot worth a damn. Had some small ducks working right at light and some idiot decided it was a good idea to cruise right out in front of our decoys and spooked the birds off... We hunted all day long and saw birds pretty consistently throughout the day, both hight flying migrators and local birds, just couldn't get anything to work. Saw majority of the migrators (big groups) flying the river abouth an hour before dark, can anyone explain why they were flying so late and not earlier in the day? Probably saw somewhere around 150 to 200 ducks. Boat batteries ended up dieing and me and my two buddies had to paddle the boat across the river to the Kentucky side and use a private ramp to get the boat out of the water, good times!
Take nothing but pictures... leave nothing but footprints... kill nothing but ducks, deer, turkeys, rabbits, quail, doves, carp, gar, coyotes, hogs...
kyoutdooraddict
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting