Bowfishing

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Bowfishing

Postby Booney3721 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Anybody gone yet?, or is the water still a tad bit too cold. I've tried my luck a few times belown the dams latelly but had no luck from the bank.
"mmm nothing beat's a glass of hot Dickens Cider"
Booney3721
hunter

Re: Bowfishing

Postby jamesmc » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 pm

I was going to go last weekend but it was a bit chilly for me. I can't wait. Been chomping at the bit for several weeks now. I have been filling the void with youtube videos. Hopefully I'll have a good season this year.

Good luck,

James
James McElfresh
Member DU
DU commitee member
Muscatatuck chapter

[quote="CLUTCHfan"]I'm a back-up dancer for Britney Spears. I've had ALOT of time off. quote]
jamesmc
Forum Moderator

Postby kyoutdooraddict » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:46 am

I can't wait to get after em! Usually wait until after turkey season to get after em, but with this weather I might have to get the boat ready a little early this year. Where to do you guys usually shoot? My usual spots are rough river lake, nolin lake, and the ohio/salt river.
Take nothing but pictures... leave nothing but footprints... kill nothing but ducks, deer, turkeys, rabbits, quail, doves, carp, gar, coyotes, hogs...
kyoutdooraddict
hunter

Postby mmayes » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 am

There were a couple a kids bowfishing on Thursday afternoon from a bridge near where I was at. They had a nice Grinnel and a small gar.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting