Duck Hunting Forum banner

DU State Convention

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  mmayes 
#1 ·
I was informed Wild Rose Kennels will be at the Kentucky State DU Convention again this year. I may have to go talk to them and see if their dogs and training are worth 10's of thousands of dollars. I will report back after the convention if that is the case. If you are going seek me out and I will buy you a free brew at the hospitaility room :beer:

Mayes

#2 ·
Well I am back from the convention and I must say I was very impressed with the staff on hand from Wildrose. They were the consumate professionals. The dogs they brought were WELL trained and very friendly. I had the chance to talk too the guys at the dinner and they were friendly and willing to answer questions. I asked what it would cost for a pup out of one of the dogs there and was quoted 1750.00. A little out of my price range but some people will pay that. Overall they seem to run an excellent program just way out of my price range.

On a side note I asked if they knew a certain individual who had one of their dogs and they intstantly knew who I was talking about when I mentioned high strung and short fuse.

Mayes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.