Duck Hunting Forum banner

Straight Talk Wireless Service

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  mox 
#1 ·
Anybody use straight talk wireless? Know anything about reception in west KY?
Someone mentioned the $45/phone plan for unlimited call/text/web and it caught my attention.

#4 ·
Signal is as good as att or better. Havent had any prob at all as far as that is concerned but i ordered my phone online and having issues with it and since i ordered online i have to send it back in to get a replacement sent which means a week without a phone unless i want to spend more money to buy a temp.

#5 ·
teamroughneck said:
Signal is as good as att or better. Havent had any prob at all as far as that is concerned but i ordered my phone online and having issues with it and since i ordered online i have to send it back in to get a replacement sent which means a week without a phone unless i want to spend more money to buy a temp.
Good info. What phone did you order and does it just take a SIM card like ATT? I was wondering about using my ATT phones and thought about buying the straight talk SIM card. I wasn't sure if the SIM would fit my phone...

#6 ·
I have a nokia e71, we ordered two of em and mine just happened to be ignorant, the other works perfect. it does take a sim card but i believe its a different size than an att. I do know you have to have a phone that is set up for straight talk. if you go online and order the phones you have alot more options to chose from and alot better prices as well.

#7 ·
I see. I was looking at the SIMs on the straight talk website and I noticed that one was much smaller. It also seemed to not have the diagonal corner like the larger ATT card.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.