Duck Hunting Forum banner

Kentucky Retriever Clubs

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  mox 
#1 ·
Post what information you all know about retriever clubs in KY. Hopefully we can get a little network going.

Until mox, jr. is old enough to throw marks and plant blinds, I'd like to have some contacts in my area to run dogs with. I'm sure there may be others needing the same thing. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Good website for HRC test stuff too, thanks. Not necessarily interested in professional clubs, would also be interested in just running dogs with some other guys.

#5 ·
We may have hunt tests in our future, but it will more than likely be after the little one gets old enough to tag along. I'm in Cadiz so Oboro is a bit of haul. Is your dog titled?

#6 ·
I just titled her as started. Just to get that title I figure it cost around 400$ by the time I paid entry fees and gas/travel expense and time training. I planed on starting seasoned this year but didn't want to drop more cash for it. The hunt test are a lot of fun and u get to see som amazing dogs. When I first got my dog I wanted to title her to champion but soon realized the money and time it took, and I'm not sure if I have that much knowledge in trainging her that far. So now I'm just glad to have a dog that listens and gets my ducks for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.