Duck Hunting Forum banner

looking for lab pup

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  duck_man 
#1 ·
Hey guys I am looking for a black lab puppy or a young dog in Western Kentucky. A male or a female, it doesnt matter. I would even consider a young dog a year or less (270) 933-3792 ask for Mike.

Thanks

#5 ·
I am not sure if they are still in the Dog Business but Hunters MArsh Retreivers always have/had excellent dogs. If you can get ahold of him John Bassett of Rough Creek Kennels located in Olatin(sp) KY. Its around Beaver Dam. He may know of just what you are looking for.

If you do not want a dog from here in KY you can always try and get ahold of the Deuce and have him tell you about his wild irish rose dog.

Mayes

#6 ·
If you dont mind traveling out of state I have alitter of chocs that will be ready to go July 22nd. sired by HRC MH Roux's Cajun Dakota and Grand sire is Dakotas Cajun Roux. 6 feamales and 2 males left dew claws removes,first shots, and dewormed. Sire has very solid back ground and has ran in the last two HRC Grands. Female is a good solid working dog she has been with me to the Arkansas multiple times and loves to work birds as much as I do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.