Duck Hunting Forum banner

Season Video!!

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dixieduckslayer 
#1 ·
Here is it guys--- The compilation from last season 2011-12.

To go ahead and answer questions that people will likely have--

If it looks to dark to shoot-- the Point of View was from i-Kam 3.0mp video glasses with poor light gathering... the time stamp shows it is actually about 830 in the morning in a timber hole.

No beers were drunk during the hunting... We were watching several thousand geese and ducks pass by as we loaded dekes back in to the trucks after shooting limits of each. We decided to pause, drink a cold one and watch the show. DON"T DRINK AND HUNT!

The skeletonized Shoveler towards the end was thanks to a hawk... We left the bird in the blind and went to jump shoot and that was what we came back to.

Lastly- We definitely weren't sponsored by any of those organizations but definitely kept them in business last season!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
I started managing my expectation as soon as I got my PCS orders to Knox. On the other hand, the miles and hours that I would normally spend scouting fields and ponds I am now spending scouting fields and forests for deer and turkeys. I'll take advantage of whatever is in greatest supply!!

Knox is great, tiny base, no traffic and I'm guessing due in large part to LTC being over and Armor School moving to Benning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.