Anyone...

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Anyone...

Postby chrispbrown271 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:48 pm

...have an old bow mount trolling motor that is trashed and would be willing to sell the mount for it? Or does anyone have an old transom mount trolling motor that is working that they would be willing to sell? If you have something laying around let me know! Thanks
Chris
chrispbrown271
hunter

Re: Anyone...

Postby teddysberna » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:25 am

I've got one in Georgetown/ Lexington... If you're ever this way, let me know
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby chrispbrown271 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:38 pm

That is a bit of a drive man and I never make it out that way, but I appreciate the offer.
Chris
chrispbrown271
hunter

Postby teamroughneck » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 pm

i got a transom mount that i pieced together from a couple of old bow and transom mounts i had laying around. i think its about a 40# and doesnt have reverse but done great on the bowfishing boat i had but got rid of the boat and dont need the troller. I'm just outside of benton ky if its close enough and your interested you can text me at 270-703-4712 cuz i aint on here much. Asking 75 but always open for trades on duck and goose hunting stuff or pretty much any kind of hunting stuff or camping gear.
Nothing makes a day of hunting better then having a kid with you..
teamroughneck
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting