PERMISSION OR LEASE?

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

PERMISSION OR LEASE?

Postby COOTKILLER1313 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:23 pm

LOOKING FOR PERMISSION OR LEASE ,EITHER WAY WILL COMPENSATE FOR ALLOWING ME ,MY DOG AND BROTHER INLAW TO HUNT YOUR PROPERTY . LOOKING FOR A HALFWAY DESCENT SPOT GEESE OR DUCKS HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT. MY SPOTS AROUND HOME HAVE DRIED UP DO TO MOVING AWAY FOR AWHILE LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF GOOD HUNTS TO GO ON AND NOT GIVE UP MY LIFE LONG PASSION FOR DUCK HUNTING. WE ARE WELL RESPECTFUL PEOPLE THAT WILL LEAVE THE LAND THE SAME AS IT WAS BEFORE WE GOT THERE. EVEN WILLING TO TRADE A GOOD DEER HUNT IN FRANKFORT FOR A DAY OR TWO OF DESCENT WATERFOWL HUNTING .
I HAVE ENOUGH GEAR TO EVEN LET SOMEONE USE MY STUFF JUST TO TAG ALONG ON A HUNT :beer:

AGIAN WILLING TO PAY OR TRADE HUNTS TXT ME ANYTIME @ 8593250765
COOTKILLER1313
hunter

Re: PERMISSION OR LEASE?

Postby COOTKILLER1313 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 am

thANKS
COOTKILLER1313
hunter

Re: PERMISSION OR LEASE?

Postby COOTKILLER1313 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 am

aLSO HAVE A PRIVATE PIT IN HENDERSON THAT I WILL BE GOING TO WEEK OF THE 13TH OF JAN. I HAVE BEEN GOING FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND IT ALWAYS HAS OPEN WATER AND A GOOD SUCCESS RATE . WILL TRADE A HUNT WITH SOMEONE FOR ONE OF THERES
COOTKILLER1313
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting