duck hunting near lexington ky anyone

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Re: duck hunting near lexington ky anyone

Postby feetdownky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:32 am

KyFowl20 wrote:
feetdownky wrote:
DeathCommander wrote:Black Olt. Come hunt Lexington/Central KY for a season and I guarantee you will not kill more ducks than any of us on here than seriously hunt. I've set over 25 decoys and a mojo at one of the biggest stop over points for the central flyway in KS and had multiple thousands of ducks tornado over our spread. Its easy out west. It makes you no better than any of us just because you see 10x the ducks we do per year. Its all about having fun and doing the best with what you have. I would venture to say the group of guys on here are among the most skilled and patient hunters out there to do what we do with what we have to work with. Quit trolling.

You used the words Mojo and Skilled in the same reply. :lol:

Here we go!! Another smart@ss!! Yayyyy!!!

I am much worse.

About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:27 pm

:sarcmark:
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby michaelsbias » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:03 pm

Also new to Lexington area. Pretty new to duck hunting. Looking for someone to hunt with/places to hunt.
michaelsbias
Newb

Postby MarshCallUser » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:23 am

MarshCallUser
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 am

MarshCallUser wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS9FIvq7RoE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Who does this guy remind you of?

ArtCarny, aka AGR, aka Scott Brown.
About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby black olt » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:24 pm

You all like to team up and bad mouth. I hunted around here for 30 years and killed a lot of duck and geese. The Ohio can have some of best hunts there is but you will set there and look at the sky most of the time. We don't hunt over food its flooded timber and there's not oak trees. I've hunted with the same group for 10 years and we decided to go where there were more duck. we leased for several years and found the right property to buy. You can afford a lot more when its a group that gets along. Don't bash on people because they work all year to have land/leases to hunt. You can say what you want about around here there's not enough ducks to worry about. While you spend your time scouting for the few ducks here I'm driving to where the ducks are.
black olt
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 pm

black olt wrote:You all like to team up and bad mouth. I hunted around here for 30 years and killed a lot of duck and geese. The Ohio can have some of best hunts there is but you will set there and look at the sky most of the time. We don't hunt over food its flooded timber and there's not oak trees. I've hunted with the same group for 10 years and we decided to go where there were more duck. we leased for several years and found the right property to buy. You can afford a lot more when its a group that gets along. Don't bash on people because they work all year to have land/leases to hunt. You can say what you want about around here there's not enough ducks to worry about. While you spend your time scouting for the few ducks here I'm driving to where the ducks are.

This guy just doesn't give up :lol3: buddy, have fun in Missouri. I have hunted there several times on public land and it is surely a great area. Honestly, if I had the time I would be driving west every time I got a chance, but I have a family and a full time job so I have to make due with what I have around here. No one was trying to start a pissing contest. Obviously Missouri is a great state for waterfowl, we all know that. But there's no sense in dogging people who work their tits off for a few birds per hunt around central KY. All you did was make yourself look like a jerk.
TEAM T&A / OUTLAW
2013 / 2014 Season

KY:
Canadas: 121
Snows: 1
Ducks: 102
WI
Geese: 0
Ducks: 5

Haddix Game Calls Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby DeathCommander » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:08 pm

MarshCallUser wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS9FIvq7RoE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Who does this guy remind you of?

DAD I CAINT KILL NOTHING WITH THESE LOW BRASS SIX SHOT. SHOOT IT ON THE WATER RICHARD IT AINT DEAD!!!!

God that is a great video
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
DeathCommander
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 am

oh good lawd'
teamoutlaw
hunter